Chaptor 13

Heyyyy Gremlins. So i know ya'll probably thought i was dead but i did not die so don't worry. Also the picture above is me. That is what i look like. I know. im ugly. this chapter will be Cringe IG. So without further ado. LETS DO DISSSS!! Also this will be a short chapter. I'M TRYING TO GET THE MOTIVATION HERE!!

Ranboo's POV-

As me, Tubbo and Tommy walked down the stairs to the cafeteria we talked about what had just happened.

"They need anger management!" Tommy laughed.

"Especially Dream!" Tubbo wheezed.

"Your mom is quite scary." I said, as we got into line.

"You should see her when she's really mad. That was NOTHING!" Tommy replied. "She's TERRIFYING!"

"Remember that time when we were seven and she yelled at us for stealing those flowers!" Tubbo said, Through his wheezes at the end.

"The ones from the store or the library?"

"The ones from the library ,you dumbass!" He laughed.

"Oh, She was FURIOUS!!" Tommy smiled.

"Why'd you steal flowers anyway?" I asked trying not to laugh.

"Cause i liked yellow flowers and i thought they were pretty." Tubbo said giggling a bit.

"And i thought the rose looked cool." Tommy said. We grabbed our treys.

"No, you wanted to give it to your mum!" Tubbo said as he rolled his eyes. Tommys face turned red from embarrassment.

"You guys have lots of memories together i'm guessing?"

"Yeah. I still have that ladder to my window for when we'd sneak out or when Tommy wanted to sneak in to hang out with me!" Tubbo said walking out of the line with his tey.

"You STILL have that!?" Tommy wheezed.

"Yeah, Duh!"

"But your mom was SO mad!" I laughed as i looked in Tommy's direction, still following Tubbo.

"She was like: 'DETENTION!'!"Tubbo mimicked. We sat down at an empty table and talked a bit more. The other's started to walk over to us. They got to the table but didn't sit down. They noticed Tommy. i don't know what they have against him.

"What is HE doing here?" Drista asked, gripping on to her trey tightly.

"Didn't he try to punch you!?" Purpled shouted. I looked over to Tommy who was looking down fidgeting with his fingers.

"Well yeah but..," I put my hand on his shoulder. He looked up at me. I smiled and he smiled back at me. "..He's a friend now." Drista shrugged before sitting down.

"You aren't hanging out with Dream are you?"

"No.." Tommy mumbled.

"So who has what next?" Karl said, Brightening up the mood. I hadn't known Karl for very long but i'm guessing that they're just the happy pill of the group.

"Math." Drita replied.

"Same, Sister." Fundy said with a groan.

This day might not be so bad.

❤️❤️🏳️‍🌈  [439 words] 🏳️‍🌈❤️❤️