Ch 21

Seriously. I'm not okay.  I didn't even have the motivation to write this. But because of all you beautiful/handsome/stunning mother fucking people im writing this. Dont expect it to be good tho. I'm going through some things rn so if i take a long break then please just know I'll be back in the next 48 hours. I love you all. have a nice day/night/afternoon/evening. Also thank you all for all of your votes and reads. This is amazing. I never thought id get this far when i began writing this. I saw the amount of reads and was like: "MUM!! MUM, LOOK AT HOW MANY READS I GOT!! MUM,MUM LOOK!" It was just amazing. so thank you all for your support. Bye bye.

TIME SKIP to a couple weeks later IG

Ranboo's POV-

So i guess this school has something called a Christmas dance. I heard the other's talking about it the other day. I was walking down the hallway to my locker. I always wait till Tommy and Tubbo leave so i can get to mine. They weren't there. guess they're late? Or maybe they got here early again. Either way i'm putting my stuff in my locker. I got to my locker, undid the lock and put my stuff inside. I looked at my schedule to see what i had first. Art with Miss.Nihachu. Apparently she graduated from this school and became a teacher. She really like art too. She was a good teacher. I made my way down to the class and sat at the only empty seat. Tommy came in too. Since when did he take art class? he took a seat beside me without even saying anything. He just put his head down and i think slept?

"Tommy. Wake up!" I whispered. Not that i cared but, he needs to pay attention if he wants to pass. "Tommy!" I shook his arm a little. Wait, why was he wearing a sweater? He normally wears tee-shirts. Even if it was snowing. He was just that kind of person.                (-Same brother-)

I saw a scratch on his wrist. Did he get a cat? He does seem like the kind of person to piss off a cat and get scratched from it. I pulled down the arm of his hoodie a little. My heart INSTANTLY dropped. I saw more scratches, But these scratched were a lot deeper. Was he...Slitting his wrists and arms? My god Tommy,..Why would you do this. My god. I put his sleeve back down and just continued to pay attention. I didn't even try to wake him up. He probably needs sleep. Jesus. 

Tommy's POV-

I walked into the Art class and tried to look for a place to sit. Fuck. Ranboo was there. The seat next to him was the only one that wasn't taken. Fuck. Whatever. it's fine i'll just go sit down. I'll deal with all the drama later. Who cares anymore? I sat down next to him and put my bag down on the ground beside my foot. i was really tired since i spent a majority of the night studying. This was very stressful. considering everything that has been happening. I put my head down.

I'll just close my eyes for a second...

I woke up to the bell ringing. Shit! Did i sleep through the whole class? Oh no! I was expecting there to be something in front of me or something but no. I guess we were just learning about the different colors and how to blend them together easily. well, that's not to bad. Everyone had left including Nihachu except for Ranboo. He was packing up his stuff. I grabbed my bag and was about to leave when he grabbed my wrist.

"What are you doing?" I asked slowly. Did he see the scratches? I'm done for.

(-Kinda wanna draw this moment and make it into a kind of comic. I think i will later.-)

still holding my wrist he turned it over and pulled up my sleeve.

"Are you okay...?" he looked extremely worried. Is that why he stayed behind? Just to talk to me? I'm glad someone cares. but, I was not at all okay. I kinda wanted to cry. I've never really cried in front of anyone except for Wilbur,Techno,Niki and Tubbo. I opened my mouth to say something but nothing really came out. He let go of my wrist and hugged me. "Please just don't ever do it again.." I kinda went limb for a second. My bag fell and my legs basically gave out on me. We both fell to the floor, still hugging.  (-NOT A SHIP JUST A REALLY WHOLESOME MOMENT! OKAY? OKAY.-)

When we both got our stuff together we walked out of the classroom. 

"I'll see you later. Please just take care of yourself." He said about to go to his next class.

"..Kay.." I said, my voice a little scratchy. He gave me another hug before leaving. I noticed Tubbo was standing there near a locker. I walked up to him.

"Hey, Tubbs."

"mm."

"Something wrong?"

"What was going on there, hm?"              (-Jealous Tubbo arc LOL-)

"What?"

"You and Ranboo? Why did he hug you then leave?"

"......"

"Tommy?"

"It's hard to explain.." i said, trying not to tell him about me slitting. "Can we go now? I dont want to be late for class.."

"Yea..Yeah okay let's go." he said walking beside me.

Maybe i really am getting in the way of things. Whatever..I'm just over exaggerating. Everything will be back to normal by new years. At Least i hope it will.

[912 words]

Daily reminder:

Take care of yourself okay? Don't ever think your not good enough. cause you are all perfect the way you are. I love you all. Go get some food, Get some water or milk, do something active and remember you can always talk to me in messages if you need someone to talk to. Bye!   ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️