Chapter 15

Hey gremlins. There's a picture of me holding up drawing of some OC'S. JeAlOuSbOo ahead so BE PREPARED. Also Eret, Our overlord, Will be in some other chapters since some of you wanted them back in these chapters. I'll see what i can do. Also Zula, I'll try and get your Sam Boy Halo ship in here. Be prepared. AND MY BROTHER FOUND OUT I WAS WRITING TUBBO AND RANBOO FANFICTION! HELP MEEEEE!!! Bye, Bye lovelys!!

(Warning: CRINGEYYYYYYYY)

Ranboo's POV-

Me, Tubbo and Tommy were walking down the sidewalk, when a car slowly pulled up next to us near the curve. The person in the car rolled down their window.

"Tommy, Your grounded, Remember?" They said, sternly. "C'mon, Hop in." Tommy groaned.

"But Technooooo!" He whined.

"No but's, Get in!"

Tommy rolled his eyes opened the door to the car and slammed it shut once he got in. Tommy's driver looked at Tubbo before leaving. "Nice to see you again,Tubbo." He said giving a nodd.

"You too, Techno!" Tubbo waved as he drove away. Tubbo looked at me and began walking again. He could tell i was still confused. "That's Technoblade. One of Tommy's big brothers." Tubbo explained. I nodded. Tubbo then started to tell me some of the things him and Tommy did when they were younger. I felt a bit jealous that Tubbo and Tommy were spending more time together. i zoned out after a few minutes of Tubbo telling me how him and Tommy stole flowers and before i knew it we were at my house. My dad's car was gone so he was probably still at work.

"Okay, Bigman.."Tubbo began. He was standing in front of the door looking a little nervous. "Let's get convincing..!" I grabbed his hand so that he knew he didn't have to be nervous.

I opened the door and found my mother sitting on the couch reading her true crime books. She looked up and saw me and Tubbo standing near the door..

"Oh, Mark is this the boy you were telling me about?" She asked, marking her book and putting it  to the side.

"Mhm, This is him."

"You never said you were dating." She said looking down at our hand's. I just remembered that id grabbed his hand. he both looked at our hands and instantly took them away from each other.

"Uh- we-we aren't he was just nervous about meeting you. I was just-"

"I know honey, I was just teasing you." She said laughing a little. Tubbo laughed nervously.

"Hello, miss. I-It's nice to meet you." He said, Shaking her hand.

"Such a polite young man." She said with a smile. "Mark, I now know what you meant when you said he was the 'sweetest person ever'." She said looking back at me. I felt my cheeks turn red. "Was he also the one who you called cute or was that a different person?" She asked. Crap. i forgot i said that.  I expected her to forget.

"MOOOOOOOOM!" I yelled, my face turning red.

"What? He is the person right?"

Tubbo giggled.

"You think I'm cute?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"I-Uhm-well, you see- Uh"

My mom chuckled.

"There's no need to be embarrassed." She said, smiling. "Anyway, what do you boy's need?"

"I was wondering, If it's okay of course, If Ranboo could come over for dinner. i know he's grounded and all but my sisters wanted to meet him." Tubbo said, fidgeting with his zipper. My mother looked a little confused when he called me 'Ranboo'. She then remembered it was the name people called me.