Chapter 12

Lol. I saw this and realized their fingers are crossed. I thought we could use it for this chapter picture. NOW TELL MY YER MOTHER FUCKING SHIPS SO I WRITE ABOUT THEM!! I'M BORED OR WRITING THIS ONE THING!! TELL MEEEEEEEE >:(      luv ya!

Tubbo's POV-

It was nice seeing Tommy back to his regular self again. But he seemed..Off i guess.

                                                                        Tubbs🌻: 

                                                                     U good?

Tommy😋:

yea Y?

                                                                        Tubbs🌻:

                                                               U seem paranoid.

Tommy😋:

I'm fine! Don't worry about me!

I wanted to believe him but i just didn't. He looked fucking HORRIBLE. I don't even know how to describe it. I looked over at Ranboo who was very interested on the lesson. He took notes. Not just because Kristin told us to but because he was fascinated. I'm not a big fan of science but since Tommy's mum was teaching us, and she makes it easy, it was gonna be better. Tommy couldn't really focus though. We were learning how to make erupting volcanoes. No one was taking notes except for our group.

"You sure your okay?" I whispered. He nodded and smiled to assure me he was okay.

-TIMESKIP BITCH!!-

"Okay class! Now for the erupting part!" She said. "Everyone grab your safety goggles!" She said motioning for everyone to do so. "Now, just  pull out your notes and follow the instructions!"

Everyone looked at each other in confusion.  Not a lot of people did take notes. Ranboo did so that was a relief. He started doing exactly what the notes said to do, following each step, carefully. Me and Tommy helped.

"And now it should...." He said as he poured the last thing in. The volcano did exactly what it was supposed to do. and it didn't come out too fast or too slow! We were defiantly passing!

"Whoa!.." We all said in amazement. It looked so cool!

"AAHHHH!!" The table next to us screamed as their volcano overflowed quickly spraying everywhere.

"YOU IDIOT!! YOU ADDED THE WRONG THING!" Dream yelled.

"SAPNAP WHAT THE HELL!?" George yelled.

"WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT ME? YOU GUYS TOLD ME WHAT TO DO!"

"GEORGE YOU SHOULD HAVE PAYED ATTENTION!!"

"ME? YOU WERE THE ONE WHO WROTE EVERYTHING DOWN TO QUICK! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO READ YOUR MESSY ASS WRITING!!??"

"THAT'LL BE ENOUGH FROM YOU THREE BOY'S IN THE BACK! DETENTION!!" Kristin yelled. Tommy's mom can be scary at times. It was all over them. We just laughed quietly.

"Jesus!" Ranboo said, quietly while me and Tommy were trying not to kill ourselves from laughter.

IM SORRY IM SO LAZY!! I'M JUST TOO TIRED!! I NEED SLEEP!!I haven't been sleeping well lately so please just let me take a little break. I'll be back I PROMISE!!   Luv ya bye.

[436 words]