Chapter 20

Okay. I only know how to write this stuff cause i used to do it. Please don't ever do this and make sure you take care of yourselves. The ANGST will come later though. Kay? Kay. Bye,Bye my baby Gremlins! ILY!! This will be a short chapter. Also ANGST idea by my dear friend _XDishere_.

WARNING: Self-harm, Cussing, Fighting.

Tubbos Pov-

I had reached Ranboos house. I was panting hard. Damn he can run really fast. Tommy caught up behind me.

"Tubbs, Give me a warning next time!" Tommy said panting. He looked up at where we were. "Is this Ranboo's house?" He asked.

"Yeah. But, make sure to call him 'Mark' when we're here" I said catching my breath. Tommy nodded.

"Well, what are we waiting for?" Tommy said as he ran up the stairs to the deck.

Tommys POV-

Tubbo followed me up the stairs still catching his breath. Damn. Tubbo knocked on the door till a woman opened it. I'm guessing that it's Ranboo's mother. I've known him for a couple months and didn't know what his house looked like. Nor his mother and father. Well at least i can say i know what his mum looks like.

"Why, Hello again Toby!" She said.

"hi!" He said still panting.

"is everything Okay?" She asked.

"yeah, we just ran here!"

"Right,Right okay..Uh..Who's he?" She asked pointing to me.

"I'm Thomas. People call me Tommy." 

She nodded. "Now, what i it you need?" She asked.

"We need to talk to Mark!" Tubbo said, quickly.

"I'm sorry, but i don't think he wants to see anyone at the moment."

"Please! This is very important!"

"How important?"

"Very! We'll only be a couple minutes! I promise!" Tubbo said, tears forming in his eyes.

"okay, okay. He's in his room."

"Thank you, Thank you!" Tubbo said as he came into the house and ran up the stairs. "Tommy come on!" 

I nodded. "thank you." I said before running up the stairs.

Ranboos POV-

I was on my bed when i heard Tubbos voice.

"Tommy, c'mon!"

oh no. I got up almost immediately and locked the door. i sat in front of it just incase they somehow get it open, my weight would he in front of it. I heard the knob wiggle. 

"Mark? Mark are you there?" Tubbo asked from the other side of the door.

"No?" I said, stupidly.

"Well, now i know your there."

Tubbo's POV-   (Yes i know it switches up.)

"Just leave!" he yelled from the other room.

"Mark, I'm sorry! i just got mad!" i said. "Please come out!"

"No."

"Please!"

"No, Go hang out with Tommy. You don't even care about me."

"Yes i do!"

"TOBY, LEAVE!"  Did he just say my real name? I mean he did call me Toby before but that was in september. He hasn't called me Toby since then. 

"What did i do to you!?"

"You don't even know! That's even worse!"

"JUST TELL ME WHAT I DID SO THAT WE CAN MAKE UP!"

"You've had to many chances! I'm not giving you another chance."

"Ranboo.."

"Mark. It's Mark,Toby.." I heard him mumble.

"Please don't do this to me!"

"just leave, already.."

"Mark, c'mon man! Please just talk to us!"  Tommy said as i was going down the stairs. What was going on with him? This is so bullshit... Tommy came beside me and walked home with me.

Tommys POV-

"Y'know maybe if you told me he was acting weird before, this wouldn't have happened." Tubbo mumbled.

"What do you mean?"

"You knew he was acting weird. Why didn't you tell me sooner."

"I DID! All you said was: "He'S pRoBaBlY fInE"!"

Tubbo scoffed.

"A majority of this is your fault."

"HOW IS THIS MY FAULT!?" I yelled.

"YOU WERE THE ONE WHO WANTED TO HANG OUT WITH DREAM!!"

"AT LEAST I ACKNOWLEDGED RANBOO." i was mad. he was blaming me for his mistakes.

"I WISH WE WERE NEVER FRIENDS!" He screamed as he walked faster.

Wow..That hurt. We've literally been friends since we were little and he just said that. wow..

maybe i really was the problem here. 

(-TIMESKIP-) (here's the ANGST. Remember to take care of yourself okay? I only have a little bit of experience with this so bear with me here-)

Tommys POV-

I was sitting on my bed, knees to my chest. Well, not only was my best friend gone but he wished we were never friends..Same with Ranboo. What is happening to the three of us. i looked over to my desk and saw something. i got up and looked at what it was. My scissors. I grabbed them and put them in my pocket before heading to the bathroom.

"Hey, tommy." Wilbur said as i passed by.

"Y-Yeah hey.!" I said trying to make sure he didn't see the scissors. I got to the bathroom and rolled up my sleeves. I ran the water before making the first slit on my arm. Thank God it's december and i can get away with wearing hoodies and long sleeved shirts. i lost count by the fifth time and stopped a couple minutes later. Some blood was running down my arms but honestly i don't care. i washed the blood off before going back upstairs. Lets hope no one knows. or ever WILL know.

[827 word's]