🖤🤍CHAPTER 23🤍🖤

Hey guys i know i've been away for a long time but thats just cause of school and stuff. Currently speed writing this is school. I'll try and make this a long chapter. Any way ENJOY!!

(-Ranboo's POV-)

(-Time skip to a couple days-)

Like the day before it was cold and it was snowing. The snow was nice, though it was absolutely freezing to be out with it. Tommy and Tubbo were trying to catch snowflakes on their tongues as it fell from the grey sky, but were unsuccessful.

"You guys are acting like children." I laughed as Tommy nearly fell in the snow after tripping on some ice. There was a lot of ice. We kept tripping because of it.

"Oh shush. We're having fun." Tommy said, catching his balance.

"You try it!" Tubbo said, competitively

"I'll catch more than the both of you in under four minutes." I said, sounding a little confident. 

"Do It. I doubt you'll catch more than us."

(-later-)  (- IM LAZY AND IM IN CLASS IM SORRY. -) 

After four minutes i caught more snowflakes than Tommy and Tubbo combined

"Hey, Hey, Hey! Catching snowflakes on your hand doesn't count!" Tommy yelled to Tubbo.

"That's not fair!" Tubbo whined. "You guys caught more than me!"

"Your rules not ours Tubbs." I said. 

We walked  to the school and i realized that no one was out in the front.

What time is it? I got my phone from my pocket. 

"Guy's the bell is about to ring for class!" I said, Panicky.

"OH SHIT!" Tommy Yelled. 

"Let's go, Let's go, Let's go!" Tubbo yelled, running into the school. Me and Tommy followed behind him. As soon as we walked in we felt the warmth of the school. The halls were still flooded with students going to classes or hanging out at their lockers. The three of us walked down the halls we noticed the posters for the dance  were up on the wall.

"Oh i actually forgot about that." Tubbo said.

"Yeah me too." Tommy laughed.

"Am i the only one that remembered?" I asked.

We got to our lockers. Our lockers were beside each others so that it was easy to meet up with each other after class.

"With all the drama going on how did you expect us to remember?" Tubbo replied, stuffing his stuff in his locker.

"Bruh, I'm literally the one with memory problems, yet, i can remember. "

"Yeah, Your memory boy!" Tommy laughed.