07

(y/n) - your name

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Nervous?" I look over at Five when he asks me, holding my hand tightly when we step off the platform of my suburb I live in.

"A little. It's... been a while. As rundown as my home suburb might be, its still my home and I've missed it." I take him along with me up the stairs and through the gates. "I kinda wanna look around the shops. See what's different."

"Lead the way sweetheart." Five smiles at me as I show him around the concourse before going down the stairs. towalk towards the big shopping centre. 

"Watch out for the druggies and drunkards." I whisper to him and he nods.

"One thing similar to New York at least." he chuckles softly.

We step onto the escalator and walk up to the thrid level, walking through the automated doors and I was already hit with the difference. "Since when did we get a Taco Bell!?" I gasp, seeing some of the old shops replaced by different ones. "No way!"

I take Five to the bottom first floor to show him around as we go up each level. He looks around in awe at how quaint and close knitted everything felt. The first floor was all the groceries and food court, second floor was all the health shops and home decor and technology stuff. "We had a big Myers store that used to be here but now it's replaced by JB HI FI and Cotton On!?" I gasp as we walk around, Five had to keep me away from the clothing stores since my interest was piqued, pulling me up to the third floor and he had to keep me away from the book store too. "Five!" I whine and he chuckles.

"If I let you go, you'll be spending more than you want to." he explains and I know he was right.

"Alright... but can I at least get one pop figure!?" I beg him and he nods.

"Alright sweets. I'll get one for you."

"I'm a member of a shop that's here, they know me as Loki girl cause I keep going there to get his figures." I clear my throat in embarrassment but my sweet assassin just chuckles.

"It's cute you like your psycho types. Show me where the shop is then."

I take Five to where the shop was supposed to be but it was gone! "No! It got replaced!?" I frown. "I can't believe-was I the only one keeping them afloat from the amount of figures I kept buying form them...?"

"I'm sorry sweetheart..." Five squeezes my hand. "How about that store?" he nods to the Zing store and I nod, taking him over and I immediately get drawn to the pop figures. 

"Look! Theres little you!" I point to his pop figure and he smiles. "Holy shit, there's a new Loki show!?" I gasp, seeing the new figurines. "I'm in trouble..." There were so many that I wanted to get from the new tv series I haven't seen yet!