Chapter 5 - Hangout or going out?

Yibo was furious after leaving his home. He couldn't stand the fact that his mum was being so unfair over the attitude towards Zhan. All this years it was fine and now... What got into her? 'Why does she have to force me to marry Meng when she knows that I don't like her'. He couldn't stand now seeing his mother been rude and unfair to Zhan when he had never done anything wrong.

But he didn't want his mother to ruin his day. Today he had many plans in mind and the only thing he wanted to think about is his Zhanzhan. Today all his friends were busy so Yibo could finally have a day with just him and his best friend.

He parked his car in front of the house and walked in. The maid let him in when he could not help himself but to smile when he saw Zhan coming down the stairs with a massive bunny smile.

Yibo: "Hi Zhanzhan. You ready?"

Zhan: "Always ready for you Bobo." And he got closer Zhan noticed that something seemed to be bothering Yibo. "You ok?"

Zhan Mother: "Yibo hun. So good to see you. How are you?" Jing greeted Yibo. She had no problem with the boys friendship opposite Yifei.

Yibo: "Mama Jing... I'm fine. Just taking Zhanzhan out to the mall."

Zhan Mother: "That is nice. Zhan honey I hope you behave. Have fun guys."

Zhan: "I will mom. Don't worry." Even though Zhan was not a baby anymore Jing could not help herself to make sure that Zhan would behave since that she knew his personality. Although she was sure that everything would be fine since that Yibo would be around.

Both boys got into the car and off they went to the mall. Zhan noticed that Yibo was more quiet than usual. Not that he would speak a lot but usually they would banter a bit here and there and so far Yibo had not said anything.

Zhan: "Bobo are you sure you ok? You have not said a word since we got in the car." Zhan was hoping that he was did not make something to upset him.

Yibo: "I'm fine Zhanzhan. I'm just a bit tired." It was not a lie. He was in fact tired. Arguing with his mother would be enough to make anyone tired. Plus he did not want to tell Zhan about the arguments he has been having with his mother over him. Zhan was not aware that Yifei was not happy about their friendship. Yibo though that if Zhan would find out he would be hearth broken and that could make Zhan step away from him.

Zhan: "Ok I'm just worried Bobo. Anyway what have you planned for us? You wouldn't tell me over the phone." Zhan was excited to spend time with Yibo. The last few weeks everytime they went out they were not alone. Most of their friends were with them including Meng. That always made Zhan a bit uncomfortable even if he did not say it to anyone.

Yibo: "I was thinking that we would go to the new mall that just open. To have a look around the shops, get something to eat and then go and watch the movie that you been wanting to watch. What do you think?" Yibo would see the excitement in Zhan eyes. He thought that he got the jackpot on how he planned the day.

Zhan: "I love it Bobo... I love it a lot."

It didn't take long to arrive. The parked the car and went around looking at all the new shop available. They bought a few items here and there. It didn't take long before it was lunch time and both were hungry.

Yibo: Zhanzhan where would you like to go and eat? Anywhere in particular?"

Zhan: "Gosh Bobo if I didn't know better I would say that we are in a date with you letting me decide all the things to do today... How about some hotpot?" Zhan liked to entice Yibo but at the same time felt that he was being spoiled by his best friend.