Chapter 24 - Plans and decisions

Yibo and Zhan lives have started to go back to normal. It has been a week since Yibo been back home and today they finally managed to put the last box of items away. Yes, Zhan took a few days to decide on Yibo's question of moving in. After spending time with his Yibo, Yanli and Cao, Zhan decided that they had spend enough time away from each other so moving in was the best option. Yanli was in safe hands, plus now that she was dating Cao, she would need her own little space too.

Zhan did not have a lot of things to move. He had only been back in China for a short time and all the time he had was spend both at work and with Yibo so he had not even bought anything for the house. In total he only needed 3 boxes to move.

Zhan: "Bo-di you should take a rest. I can deal with the last bits." Yibo had tried to help Zhan with the move but he was still recovering so he was not allowed to move heavy things yet.

Yibo: "Zhanzhan I'm not fully broken still. I can do a lot more than what you are letting me do." He said looking at Zhan with a puppy look.

Zhan: "Since when did you learn to make a puppy face? What happen to my Bo-di? I'm sure that the accident done more damage to the brain than we thought." Zhan said after finally sitting down next to Yibo on the sofa.

He took Yibo's hands to his lips giving them small little kisses. "In a serious note. I know that this is hard for you babe, not been able to do much but we need to make sure that you are ok! It was a serious accident and you are still recovering. We agreed that you could go back to work at the end of the week but only on lite duties. So please just give it time and you will be back to your old way babe."

Yibo understood what Zhan was trying to say and do but it had been hard for him to just been sat all day doing nothing while Zhan was dealing with the stress of work, home, moving in and his worries about his own parents. "It is just hard to see you dealing with all of this without me being able to help you. I'm not used to just being sat and seeing the whole world go by without me doing something about it. Plus the company needs me. I been away already for far too long. I need to get things back into order. But... I get what you are saying. I will try and take it easy." They kissed each other passionately and laid back into the sofa to watch a movie.

~

Wen Xiu had been dealing with his problems without the help of Yifei. When he thought that the shipment of drugs were going great, problems arrived. Some of the shipments have been delayed while others had been stopped at customs. Somehow word got out that the Wen company bought another shipping company to bring items from Japan and Thailand to China. This items would be just simple hygiene products, however someone tipped the police that inside of those items it could be a way to hide drugs.

Wen Xiu didn't know who this person was that tipped the police but he had suspicious that somehow Yibo was involved. Every time he used a private investigator to find out more about how Yibo managed to survive and what he was doing it came to nowhere.

They were not able to achieve anything. Yibo managed to escape detection somehow and this was stressful to Wen Xiu.

Wen Xiu: "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DID NOT MANAGED ONCE AGAIN TO FIND ANYTHING? IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR THAT BRAT TO HIDE THINGS FROM ME. HE HAS TO BE MAKING MONEY SOMEHOW."

Informant: "I don't know sir. We have tried to look at everything but somehow there is no information available. Or he hired someone to keep it away or he is having some help from someone."

Wen Xiu: "What it is the point of me paying so much money? You were supposed to be the best out there."

He Peng: "Uncle there is only so much he can do really. Yibo has always been very good keeping things hidden so I'm not surprised that he was not able to do anything. Plus if he is in fact the police informer he will not let anyone find it out." He said with a smirk.