Chapter 7 - Friends or more

Warning: There is some sexual harassment on this chapter. If you are not comfortable with it please skip this chapter. Thanks.

============

After the disastrous weekend both Yibo and Zhan were happy to be back at college where they did not have to deal with Yibo's parents. Yibo has had a really bad night sleep thinking about the arguments between himself and his mother. He just wanted to stay far away from her as possible. He would do anything just to avoid having to deal with all her problems plus he needed to sort something out about what to do to cancel this wedding.

In his mind all he wanted to do was to understand his feeling between himself and Zhan. Now that he knew that Zhan was gay and would not have any problems with being with a guy Yibo saw this as an opportunity to get closer to Zhan. On the other hand Zhan was putting his plan into place. After speaking a bit more with Yibo about how this person was that Yibo has feelings for, he now has a feeling that the person could be him. But how to make sure?

He needed to be more flirty and try to get closer and closer to Yibo. Test the waters as they say. But how would he react?

Yibo picked Zhan up from his house and took him to school. They would joke and goof around until they got to the college. The got there half an hour before their first class so they walked to their friends that were gathered around by a bench.

Zhan: "Good morning everyone."

Everyone: "Hey good morning."

Li Bowen: "Hey Yibo. I heard that you guys had a heck of a weekend."

Li Bowen was new to the group. He has been in the same class as Yibo for years but has never approached him. Yibo's cold aura and attitude made it hard for people to approach him. Only the people that knew him from young would understand him but to the outsiders, that was another thing. However when Li Bowen joined the Basketball team he got to know the Capitan, no other that Wang Yibo. Within time both got to know each other and Li Bowen realised that besides been a cold person, Yibo wasn't that bad. Soon later the rest of the group presented themselves to him and over time they got closer and closer together. Now together Yanli, Cheng, Ji Li, Meng, Yu Bin, Zanjin and Jiyang the whole group got closer and closer. Usually where one person was, the rest soon followed.

Zhan: "Oh please. Don't get me started"

Cheng: "Who could imagine that a nice calm lunch would end up with Yibo's parents almost beating the crap out of him. What the hell dude? What is your mom's problem?" Cheng did not have the time to speak with Yibo over the whole marriage thing. No one knew that him and Meng were together and that every time the subject would come up it would make him very uncomfortable.

Yibo: "This whole marriage thing. I'm so fed up. It is all she talks about."

Meng: "Yeah my parents are the same. Marriage this, marriage that... Isn't anything else better to do."

Yibo: "My mother wants me and Meng to spend more time together. But no offence Meng. It is the last thing I want to do."

Meng: "Don't worry Yibo. Same here. But we are stuck on this. What can we do about it?"

Ji Li: "What the hell guys. That is so messed up. After all this years you would think that your parents would realise that this is the most stupid thing to do."

Yibo: "Trust me. They don't let it go."

Yanli: "Guys we need to do something about it. Both of you don't want this. Do you?"

Yibo and Meng: "No."

Zhan: "Is there really a lot that can be done? You heard yesterday. Mama Yifei will not let it go."