Chapter 13 - Approaching Storm

The sun was high in the blue summer sky when both boys were still laid down in each others arms. After the fun day and passionate night, both boys were still very tired. Yibo was the first one to wake up. He slowly reach his mobile phone to check for any messages. He send a few to his brother and Yanli making sure to tell them that everything was ok and they would be back later in the day. Since that they did not have anything planned for the day Yibo just continue to lay down while looking at his treasured jewel laid on his chest. He was a bit concern about how Zhan would be feeling in the morning. He has made sure to have some medicine on him so that Zhan could take the moment he would wake up.

When both boys discussed a few days prior about this special night, Yibo had done his research online about all the things he would needed. This was their first time at the end of the day so Yibo wanted to be ready for any step to take. While he was lost in his thoughts Zhan slowly open his eyes. To his delight Yibo was still there. The night before was not a dream but a reality.

Yibo: "Good morning babe. Are you ok? Did you sleep well?"

Zhan: "Good morning Bo-di. I slept like a baby. I'm a bit sore but not much." He pushed himself up and gave Yibo a kiss on his lips.

Yibo: "You need to take some medicine babe. It will help you with pain. I'm sorry if I was brutal yesterday."

Zhan: "You were perfect Bo-di. I loved it. It was the perfect night. Don't worry I will not break." With that Zhan smiled. Yibo felt more relaxed. He did not want to think that Zhan hate it. "What are we planning for today?"

Yibo: "I was thinking about ordering room service for breakfast while I fill up the bathtub. I will help you clean up and then we can just sit and relax for the day until it is time to go. What do you think?"

Zhan: "Anything that my baby thinks is better I agree with." Both Yibo and Zhan got up the bed but the moment Zhan tried to walk to the bathroom he fall on the floor. "What the hell!"

Yibo: "Babe are you ok.... What happen?" Yibo was in panic. He run to the side where Zhan was and helped him get back on the bed.

Zhan: "I'm ok... just my legs feel like jelly and my ass and back are killing me now. I think that I hit the floor hard." Zhan pouted. Yibo smirked.

Yibo: "That is not the only reason why you are feeling this way babe. Somehow I think it is my own dam fault too." He winked at Zhan who understood what he meant. Somehow with all the things that had happen, Yibo had completely forgotten that some people had said about the jelly feeling they had after the first time too. "I tell you what! Sit here while I get you the medicine and the drink and then I will take you to the bathroom. A really nice warm bath will help with the feelings and will help the jelly feeling go away."

Zhan: "Is that what you been reading online?" Zhan laughed while Yibo blushed and walked away to get a glass of water.

Yibo: "It is not like you have not read it too babe... You done the research too." Yibo shouted from the other room.

When he came back, Zhan took the medicine and he help him to the bathroom where he could use the toilet and brush his teeth while Yibo got the bathtub ready. Once it was ready he helped Zhan in as well as himself. Zhan laid with his back into Yibo chest while, Yibo helped him clean. The boys took their time relaxing and giving time for Zhan muscles to get back to a normality.

Once done they got out, ordered breakfast and then got dressed.

Zhan: "So what are we planning to watch?"

Yibo: "I was thinking something with some action. How about we look what they have available and take it from there?" Zhan agreed. They looked at the options available and decided on 'Fast and Furious'.