Chapter 22 - Hate and lies

~~~~~~~~~~~~ Flashback ~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the Wangs mansion all that could be heard is broken things crashing down on the floor. Scream and profanities were been said all around. All the maids and workers would not dare to come out to see what was going on since that they had some idea of who the person is and why.

Yifei: "How is him saying all those things to us! Who is he to think that he can just do anything he wants when it comes to Yibo?" Yifei would shout for the whole world to hear even thought no one other than her husband was present in the room.

Qiren: "My darling please calm down. There is no point of getting upset over that boy. We don't know what is going on." Qiren usually would let his wife do anything she wanted but he thought this time that she was taking it too far.

Yifei: "NO POINT... NO POINT. How can you say that? That man has tried before to destroy our family and we had to work hard to stop it and now he is back once again and you are telling me that there is not point? What are you planning to do then? Just sit around and do nothing? To let him once again destroy our lives and our son's?"

Qiren: "My love Yibo has decided ages ago to not be part of our family and what we do. There is nothing that we can do about it. Maybe it is time that we just leave him make his own decisions."

Yifei: "Are you hearing yourself? Let him destroy us? How dare you!"

Qiren: "Yifei... Darling... please let me speak."

Without batting an eye Yifei left the house and drove all the way to the mansion where Wen Xiu was.

She could not believe that her husband was starting to side with Zhan and was starting to accept the fact that it was ok for Yibo and Zhan to be together once again and to her that was a big no, no.

She walked to the door after stopping her car in front of the mansion without a care in the world if anyone would see it. She slammed the door behind her and shouted for Wen Xiu. Soon she heard him telling her that he was in the office. With a slam she open the door. Wen Xiu that was looking at some paperwork jump off his chair even though he knew she was in the mansion.

Wen Xiu: "For the love of god women. Do you ever walk into the room without breaking the door?" Wen Xiu did not like this side of the women. He knew she had a really bad temperament and it was something that really bothered him but he came to accept it till a point.

Yifei: "Why would you care for a dam door? Not like it would be expensive to replace it." Yifei fired back at him.

Wen Xiu: "That is not what I mean and you know it. What the heck got you once again in a foul mood women? Don't tell me that another problem arouse?"

Yifei just looked at him with anger. "That stupid man Zhan that is what the problem is?"

Wen Xiu looked at her as if he was puzzled. The name ring a bell but he could remember where from. "Zhan?"

Yifei: "Don't tell me that you do not remember the man that ruined all our plans when we tried to get you daughter to married my son?"

Wen Xiu blood started boiling. It has been a while since that day but the memory came back just as quick. "What about that son of a bitch? What in the world has that man do this time? Was he not supposed to be in another country?"

Yifei started laughing. "Another country... HAHAHA don't make me laugh. That man, if I can call him that is right here in this country. Not only here but he is at this moment in time at the hospital where my son is. And to make things worse he is apparently a doctor. Can you believe it? A doctor!"