Chapter 17 - Finding the truth

Days have passed since Zhan had told the truth behind his scars to Chuyue. As much as Zhan had told himself to not let his past bother him and to forget his feelings for Yibo, Zhan knew that he was fooling himself. The hard truth was that Zhan could not move on and fall in love with someone new because his heart belong to Yibo. His Bo-di.

Since that day Zhan was having sleepless nights. Every time he managed to close his eyes and fall asleep he would dream about him and Yibo. That they were happily married to each other and living together. But the next moment his amazing and happy dreams were destroyed when they been pulled apart. He sees Yibo happy with someone else and not with him anymore. The closer and closer he gets to Yibo the further away Yibo gets. Soon after he wakes up and the feeling is so real. Tears fall from his eyes just at the thought that Yibo is in fact now happy while he is till left here by himself.

'Yibo I hope you are very happy my Bo-di! I miss you like crazy but I understand that you need to move on with life just like I need it too. But deep in my heart still belongs to you and I still love you.' Tears fall even harder now. It takes him many hours before he manages to close his eyes again but by then the sun is already coming up.

Sungjoo: "Wow Zhan you look like crap again. Dude another sleepless night?" Sungjoo says the next morning at work. He is concern for his friend. Zhan keeps looking more tired as days go on.

Zhan: "Just a few nightmares. I can't seem to get rid of it. When I think that things are back to normal, another nightmare happens. I just need a good interrupted night sleep and then I will be fine."

Sungjoo: "Still thinking about him? Man you need to do something about it. You done it before i'm sure you will be able to do it again. Anyway has Chuyue spoken to you yet?"

Zhan: "He called me telling me that he really needs us to meet. I'm not sure what is going on but we done plans for tomorrow night. Are you in?"

Sungjoo: "Of course man. I think I know what he wants to speak to you about but I will let him tell you."

Zhan: "Ok. We better go. Speak later."

Since all the guys were send to different departments everyday it would happen for them to not see each other during the day.

The next day all the guys gather together like usual at Zhan place. With their beers and with a movie on they catch up on the events of their days.

Zhan: "That was fun. But anyway Chuyue you still did not told me what you really need to speak with me about that you could not tell me at the Pub." Zhan was very curious. Chuyue usually has no problem to speak about anything at the most importune places.

Chuyue: "I was waiting for something first before speaking to you about it or better yet someone. I hope you don't mind I have invited someone to come and speak with us. He is going to be here soon. I hope you forgive me and let me explain things better before you go off on me."

Zhan was puzzled. Who was this person that was coming to his house and what was the reason behind it? He really had no idea of what is going on.

Zhan: "Who is this person dude? What the hell is going on?"

Chuyue: "Don't worry he is not a stranger. Actually according to him you know him."

Zhan: "I know him?" The moment Zhan asked the door bell ran. Zhan got up and went to the door. He was quite concern about it. Normally he doesn't let a lot of people in his house and now he has someone on his front door that he has no idea who could possibly be.

When Zhan open the door he could not believe his eyes. He has not seem him in years. Even thought they didn't know each other that much it was still good to see him since that he was a massive help to him and his family members. "Cao man, good to see you. I can't believe you are here. How are you man?"