Chapter 11 - Happy Birthday

Summer was fun and warm. Everyday it seem to be as beautiful as the day before with blue skies and warm temperatures. It was August and as usual people were taking their time on vacations. This was no different from Yibo and Zhan. Both boys were away from colleague since that it was break time. It was close to Yibo's birthday aswell. On the 5th of August Yibo would become finally an adult by reaching the age of 18. A month later it was when the marriage from Yibo and Meng was supposed to happen. Yifei could not wait to finally see her son married to the Wen's family. Not only for business reasons but because of something else.

Yifei was hiding a secret that one seemed to know. For years she has been able to hid it very well and she was hoping that this would remain. As a very important personality in the business world she knew that if anything would come out in public it would be the end of her and the Wang's business. No one including her own husband was aware of the horrors of what she was doing. In Ziteng eyes his wife could do no harm and was the perfect wife he could hope for. She is the one wearing the pants in the relationship as well as in the business. Everything she would ask for he would do it for her with no questions asked.

To some people they would say that he was blinded by love and could not see any harm in any of her attitudes and decisions. Even when his own children tried to speak to him about the changes in her attitude he would just push it aside. Not really seeing the same thing. Or maybe he really did not want to. Yifei has always been quite good in her business and knew how to get things done. There was only one person that was able to see it though her and been able to use that as his advantage. This person was no other than Wen Xiu Qing.

Yifei: "Mia could you please take this papers and send it to Cao so that he can review it before we sign it!" Yifei gave the order to her secretary.

Mia: "Of course Mrs Wang. I will do it straight away. Anything else I can do for you?" The secretary asked.

Yifei: "No, that will be all. You can go now." With that the secretary left the room.

Yifei was doing her usual business in her office. She was quite busy trying to organise as much paperwork as possible. Even though it was August she still would not take any time of work. To her the company has to be on the top and that was the most important thing. She was hoping to stay in the company until her son would take over the position.

Mai (intercom): "Man I'm sorry to interrupt you but there is a Mr Wen Xiu Qing here to see her."

Yifei (Intercom): "Let him in." The door open and a very tall, muscular and very straight faced man walked in. Meng father would stand out in a crowd just by standing there. He was a very serious person. He would make anyone shell scared just to be close to him.

Yifei: "Qing... What are you doing here? I thought we said that we would meet at you house later. Anyone can come in and see us." Yifei was concern that Haikuan or her husband would walk in.

Qing: "Not a problem. If anyone comes in just say that we had an appointment to speak about the wedding. Anyway you said over the phone that you needed to speak with me so here I am."

Yifei stood up from her desk and walked around to where Qing was standing. He lifted her arms and put them around the mans shoulders and gave him a passionate kiss. Yes. Yifei was having an affair with the Wen. For the last 7 years Yifei was having the affair with him behind both sets of partners. No one knew about it. At first she only starting doing it for the benefit of the company but at the end she really had fallen in love with the man. Not that she was not in love with her husband. Qing would give her something that she thought it always was missing with Ziteng. Qing was more brutal and hard when it came to not only the lush side of the relationship but as well as in business. He would use any form of harm if it gave him what he was after. And she loved him for it.