05.

(G: Sexual assault warning, violence.)

ʟ ʏ ɴ

"Mm." I moaned, slowly opening my eyes. I was greeted with the boys on their phones. I smiled softly and gave them each their good morning kisses.

"Good morning, my love." Haru said with a small grin. I snuggled into the sheets and mumbled a 'good morning' back. They each cuddled me and gave me many kisses.

"Hungry?" Nick asked, stroking my hair a bit. I yawned a second time and shook my head. I felt way to exhausted to get up or even do anything. I was glad it was Saturday.

"Alright, you have your rest. We'll go shower and make breakfast." Noah grunted, each of them kissing my forehead before walking into the bathroom.

I grabbed my phone from the nightstand and clicked on my favorite app, musically. I scrolled through the fun dancing videos and trends.

I began getting bored and decided to play a game on my phone. I giggled softly every time I won. This was so much fun, but school was too.

The boys soon walked out, wearing only their sweatpants. My eyes scanned their muscular, tatted bodies. I loved the ink scattered around their chest and arm. It was so pretty.

They soon walked out of my sight to go and make breakfast. I slowly got out of bed and stretched while yawning for the third time this morning. I walked into the bathroom and got myself ready for the day.

I slid on a pair of jeans and a white crop top. My lips were coated with chapstick and my hair was In It's natural waves.

 My lips were coated with chapstick and my hair was In It's natural waves

The boys soon called me over for breakfast and I walked out of the room. "You look gorgeous." Nick complimented, kissing my head. I smiled softly and thanked him.

We each took our seats at our big dining table and began serving ourselves breakfast. I happily took a bite from my poached eggs and toast. I loved it when the boys cooked.

"Do you guys have work today?" I asked hopefully. They each gave me a sad smile and nod, a frown framing my soft lips.

"Don't you worry baby. We have work at night, not now. We could do whatever you want in the meantime." Noah said. My frown turned into a cheerful smile.

"Can we go shopping?" I asked nervously. I really wanted to raid the mall. It was a dream of mine for the longest but I didn't want to waste their money so I will be using the last of my money.

"Of course." Haru answered. I squealed and quickly finished my breakfast. I walked over to my converse which were neatly sat beside the door. I slid them on and tied the laces.

"Put on a sweater, baby, It's a little chilly out." Noah yelled. I nodded and walked into our bedroom, sliding on my favorite oversized blue sweater.

I grabbed my 500 dollars and shoved them into my purse. I walked out of the room and smiled widely. "Let's go!" I squealed, rushing out. The boys chuckled behind me, shutting the penthouse door.