13.

(Warning: Sexual Content)

ʟ ʏ ɴ

I sat up on Haru's lap and froze, my body trembling. I whimpered softly. He pulled me close and kissed my head. "Shh." He hushed.

"Hey honey.." Mom said with a small grin. She walked in but Noah stopped them before they could get far. He shut the door as I frantically looked at my dad, mother and older sister.

"What the fuck are you guys doing here? Trying to get back into her life?" Nick said with a scoff. I snuggled back into Haru while watching the scene. I was scared once again.

"You know.. she came to our penthouse crying because you guys disowned her and didn't love her anymore." Noah said with a stern tone.

Mom and dad looked angry but sad also. "We came to apologize for that and make it up to her." Dad said with a sincere look.

"Let us speak to her first. Wait outside the office." Nick instructed. The three piled out and shut the doors. The boys each sighed and took a seat at their chairs.

"Sweetheart, do you want to speak to them?" Noah got to the point. His voice was firm and full of seriousness. I took some time to think while snuggling into Haru.

If I didn't speak to my parents, I'd feel guilty about it. What if they're actually trying to apologize for what they've done?

"C-Can I?" I asked shyly. They each gave me a soft grin.

"Of course you can. Its your choice completely. You could head on out and the guards will be watching." Nick said in a gentle tone. Haru helped me up and fixed my shorts for me.

I gasped when he kissed my bare stomach. He gave me that unknown smile again that I would be sure to ask about later.

My feet brought me to their tall double doors. I opened one of them and walked out, shutting the door. Mom grinned when she saw me. Dad looked bored.

"Sweetie.. you look beautiful. Let me just start by saying that I'm sorry. I'm sorry for not taking you in and giving you the love a daughter needs from their mother." She started.

I smiled shyly. "You were such a great daughter and I'm sure you still are. You would always come home with a smile and we'd just wipe that smile clean off your face. I apologize for not giving you attention nor feeding you.

we would like to show you that we changed if you would bring us into your life again. We could plan family dinners and stuff." Mom offered.

"O-Okay." I replied softly. Her apology seemed sincere and I wanted to forgive my parents and sister. Maybe they did actually change.

"It's been a while. You look a little chubby, have you been stuffing your mouth a lot?" Gia asked. Mom scoffed and glared at her.

"Gia! Be welcoming to your little sister. That was not nice, far from that." Mom scolded, slapping her arm. Gia rolled her eyes.

"Alright, alright. Sorry sis. We'll see you for dinner, Friday night at seven." She said. I nodded gently and hugged each of them before watching them leave.

The guards let me back into the office. The boys looked up when they saw me. I sat down on Nick's lap and snuggled into him. He kissed my head with a hum.

"How'd it go? Did they apologize in a good way?" He asked lowly. I nodded while ignoring the fluttering butterflies in my stomach.

"Mhm, they said we'll have dinner Friday night at seven." I said softly while playing with the buttons on his shirt.