12.

ʟ ʏ ɴ

"Miss, your lunch." I looked up from my lap to see a bodyguard standing in front of my empty table at the cafeteria.

I would usually sit with Kate, but I was alone now. "Thank you." I whispered shyly. He set my paper bag down and I opened it.

There was a nutella acai bowl with fruit toppings and a water bottle in there. I smiled softly and made a mental note to thank the boys later.

I took the lid off the cardboard bowl and grabbed my spoon. I took a spoonful of the sweet meal and hummed at the delicious taste.

"Hey, pretty girl." I was startled and looked up from my bowl to see one of the jocks sitting across from me with his friends and some cheerleaders. My brows creased in confusion.

"We heard from Kate that you two weren't friends 'cause you were such an annoying bitch that followed her everywhere. It sucks to know that everyone only likes you for your looks and fame." One of the cheerleaders said, typing away on her phone and smacking on her gum.

My lip curved into a frown. I couldn't reply to them since it was such a mean comment to make. They each laughed when my lip wobbled. My eyes were filled to the brim with tears.

"Awh, gonna cry? Such a fucking baby. We're doing this to prove that the grey's won't do shit. Our parents could sue." A cheerleader said.

I stood up, even though my knees were all weak, and ran to the girl's room. I sat in one of the stalls and began to cry softly.

So much time passed of me continuously crying that I didn't even realize I passed out.

I woke up now in my bedroom, wondering how I had gotten here. I let out a pained moan when I sat up. My head was pounding.

"Hey, baby." Noah said in the softest tone. I whimpered and reached out for him. He scooped me into his arms and sat down with me on his lap.

His arms were tightly wrapped around me while my head rested on his chest. He gently rocked us both side to side.

Nick walked in and handed him a pill and some water. Noah helped me drink it. Haru was the last to walk in. "We haven't been communicating with you much." Haru mentioned.

I frowned, not knowing what they meant by that. "Why don't you talk to us, hm? Why were you passed out in a bathroom stall and with tears on your pretty face?" Noah asked.

He kissed my head tenderly, making my heart flutter. "I-I was eating t-the f-food y-you guys g-got m-me.." I sniffled, my stutter being so bad.

"Mhm." Noah hummed, kissing my cheek this time. A soft, shy smile appeared on my lips. I kissed his jaw.

"A-And.. t-the cheerleader and f-football p-players sat a-at my t-table." My voice was shaky. "T-They said that e-everybody only w-wants m-me for m-my looks and f-fame."

I cried softly. Noah kissed my head again and hushed my cries. "None of that is true, okay? You are beautiful and sweet." He murmured.

"Now, we're gonna have a bodyguard beside you in school at all times, okay? It'll be a girl bodyguard so you can sit and speak to her at lunch and she'll stay in the bathroom to watch if

anyone does anything." Nick said. I smiled softly and nodded at the idea.

"We've got work at the office and you have to go with us. Get showered and dressed." Noah muttered, pecking my lips multiple times. I giggled softly and got off his lap.

Their chuckles could be heard as I ran into the bathroom. I got showered and all ready. The boys weren't in the bedroom anymore so I looked for an outfit in my dresser.

I found a pretty floral crop top and some light washed denim shorts.

For my shoes, I wore some new beige Jordan's the boys gifted me so unexpectedly

For my shoes, I wore some new beige Jordan's the boys gifted me so unexpectedly. I was super excited to go to their office for the second time.

I happily skipped out of our room, the boys already waiting there. "You look so cute, baby." Nick said with a grin. I smiled shyly.

"Thank you." I whispered softly. Noah grabbed my black jacket and helped me put it on. We each left the apartment so happily.

When we stepped foot into their office, I began to explore their office like I've been doing since the first time. I then came across a black closet built into the wall. I admired the door in awe.

I slowly opened the door and gasped in horror when I was met with so many weapons; guns, knifes, machetes and etcetera.

"Baby." I heard a sigh. I glanced over at Haru wide-eyed. He gently shut the door and kissed my head.

"W-Why do you have w-weapons?" I asked in a scared manner. They each chuckled and gave me a reassuring look.

"It's part of our job, baby. We are assigned to kill people that have done really, really bad things. We will never hurt anyone innocent." Haru reassured.

I nodded slowly, believing them. Haru picked me up and kissed my cheek. He placed me on his hip as I giggled softly.

My lips puckered out for a kiss. He pecked my lips with a small grin and sat at his chair, placing me on his lap.

My small hands tugged at Haru's shirt. He kissed my head and undid some of the buttons. I smiled warmly and traced his beautiful tattoos.

I kissed his chest a few times and snuggled closer to him. He gently rubbed my back with his big warm hand. His warmth was the best.

"Bubs?" I spoke smally. They each hummed in response. "W-When will we actually do the s-sex?" I asked softly.

After seeing their huge man parts, I thought of them fitting inside my lady part. They seemed way too big and thick to fit and I was a little scared.

"We still have to make sure you're ready for that, baby. We can't just do it because you want it." Nick said. I frowned but obeyed.

A knock interrupted our thoughts. Noah stood up and went to open it.

"Madelyn."

~

Who could it be?

G <3