24.

ɴ ʜ

Our sweet girl's giggles filled the room as Nick tickled her playfully. "Best boyfriend ever!" She squealed and struggled with loud laughs. So cute.

"Good." Nick chuckled. Mads snuggled into the bed, still giggling. Today was just a day for us to lounge around in our comfy clothes. A day for Maddie.

"You just wanna cuddle all day, baby?" I asked, hugging her to me. She kissed my cheek and nodded lazily. Her head snuggled into my chest. She sighed in content.

We each grinned down at her. She giggled and smiled, reaching up to press her lips to mine. I kissed her back just as sweetly and like she wanted. Her eyes fluttered closed as she continued the kiss. She wasn't aware that she was initiating a make out.

I pulled back just a little and smirked against her lips. "You've been loving these deep make out sessions lately." I teased with a low chuckle. Her small form shivered a little. Her cheeks changed its color.

She wore only a thin t-shirt of her's that ended mid thigh. Nothing underneath. That alone made my dick rise against my sweats. "I love kissies." She admitted softly, almost sadly. Her lips began to curve but I quickly prevented that by pulling her chin up to make her eyes meet mine.

"I know you do, baby. You can always get kisses from us whenever you want, we won't ever stop you." I said in a gentle tone. She nodded gently and smiled a little.

"Fuck." Haru groaned, scooting closer to her. He spooned her in from behind and sighed. Mads blushed and scrunched her nose.

"Bubs, I can feel you." She stuttered and whispered softly. I chuckled and kissed her head. Haru and Nick smirked. "It's normal, love. Just let him cool down a little." Nick reassured.

Mads nodded and let her eyes flutter closed. We each grinned.

"Alright baby, how about we get ready and go to any restaurant of your choice today. And even do some other fun activities." I offered. She nodded with a happy smile.

"Can we please go to Haiku? I've always wanted to try that place." She asked so politely. My favorite thing about her. I grinned and kissed her head.

"Of course my love, we should begin readying ourselves now then." I replied to her. She was quick to jump out of bed and go into our bathroom. I chuckled at that as well as my brother's.

...

We watched as Madelyn giggled loudly and ran around the house happily. She was dressed in some beige sweatshorts which a matching crewneck. She had rolled the crewneck up a little so it'd fit like a crop top.

 She had rolled the crewneck up a little so it'd fit like a crop top