27.

ɴᴏᴀʜ

My brother's and I had a day full of meetings. We hadn't seen Madelyn all day and it was killing me. I wanted to hear her sweet giggles and see her beautiful smile.

She started homeschooling just yesterday and seems to be just fine with it. She finishes pretty early too. The bodyguards walked into our office and stood in front of the doors. "Madelyn has requested to come here." He firmly said.

"She can come, make sure she gets here safely. I don't want anything happening to our girl." Nick said coldly. Our bodyguard nodded and left the room.

We got to work as we had another meeting after this. We had to prepare the mafia ball for a few months and our mission for this month. There was enough on our plate and we had to get everything done.

After a few minutes we heard a small knock on our door. Our baby.

"Come in." Haru said with an excited smile. We heard her small grunts when trying to get the door open, making us chuckle.

"Bubs!" She ran towards us. We welcomed her into our arms and took our turns kissing her gorgeous face all over. She giggled and smiled happily. She looked so much better after she started homeschooling.

"How was classes, baby?" I asked, pulling her onto my lap. She played with the buttons on my shirt and went into explaining. "It was super easy, I got to finish earlier."

"That's good, smart little baby." I kissed her head. She giggled and pecked my lips. I let her relax into me as my brother's and I did our work. She ended up taking a small nap. It concerns me the fact that she's always so tired. It makes me wonder if she's being exhausted by some sort of thing.

It was time for our meeting so we decided to take Madelyn with us. I sat down and adjusted her so she was now straddling me with her head laying on my chest. I draped a warm blanket around her as it was pretty chilly inside the meeting room. My hand went to rub her small back soothingly.

All our men came piling into the office, taking their assigned seats. "Maintain a low tone as our girl is sleeping, no yelling." Nick said. They each nodded firmly. Some eyes softened at the sight of her.

The room was mostly quiet, only our baby's soft snores were heard. The meeting began as we started talking about our gun shipments and other things needed. "Love.. bubs.." Madelyn mumbled quietly in her sleep. I chuckled lowly and kissed her head.

"I love you more, baby." I murmured even though she couldn't quite hear me. The meeting went by smoothly as no one had pissed us off. Our men never fail us, they know not to.

Madelyn's eyes fluttered open. We were still in the middle of our meeting but I knew she would behave. She wrapped her arms around my neck and snuggled into my chest. I moved my hand down to pat her butt. She giggled softly. I smiled and hushed her.

I pressed a kiss to her temple and went to write things down on my clipboard. "Do we have enough strong and trained men for our mission?" One of our men asked. Haru nodded firmly.

"Only the best. We expect nothing less from all our men including you guys." Haru said. Madelyn squirmed uncomfortably on my lap. I ran my fingers through her hair.

"What's up, baby. You wanna wait for us in the office?" I asked quietly so only she could hear. She gently shook her head. She looked up at me through her lashes with those pretty doe eyes.

I knew what she wanted but she'd have to wait til later. "Later, my love. I promise." I murmured to her. We went through with the meeting until it was finally done. Once it was only us in the room, Nick stood to go unlock the door.

"Bubs.." Mads said softly, sitting up on my lap. "My
lady part feels really tingly, I don't like it." She said
with a frown, laying her small hand on her stomach. I smirked and pecked her lips. I lifted her onto the table and stood to my full height. I easily towered over her small form.

"Let's fix that then." I said lowly, spreading her gorgeous legs. She wore a skirt today which was perfect for this occasion. I pulled her skirt up which revealed her pink lace underwear. She whined softly. I knew how much she wanted it.

I went straight to unbuckle my belt and pull down the zipper of my pants. I pulled them down to only reveal my hardened length. Nick tossed me a condom. I ripped the foil packet and quickly rolled the rubber onto myself. "Please bubs..."

"Shh." I hushed her, shoving her underwear to the side and gently easing in my tip. She let out a small whimper. I was careful, pushing in every inch of me.

Once I was fully sunk in, I let her adjust. She looked up at me through her lashes. "Please bubs.. I really need it." A tear slid down her cheek. I peck her lips and pulled her small body close. I quickly began thrusting into her. She deserved my full energy and attention.

Her gorgeous small moans filled the room as I pounded her tight pink pussy. She wrapped her arms around my neck and hugged me tightly. "Ah.. bubs!" She moaned loudly. She kissed up my jaw and pecked my lips. I smirked when she threw her head back.

"Hurts.." She whimpered. I kissed her head, "Let go, pretty baby. Come for me." She let out a loud moan as she released all over my dick. I came into the condom and let out a deep sigh. I hadn't had sex in a while and this felt amazing.

I let Nick and Haru have their chance as I went to clean up. We had more work to complete in our office. It was already getting a little dark out. Madelyn was worn out. She looked pretty satisfied though which made me happy.

Right now she rested against Haru, having a small nap. "She won't be waking up til later." Nick chuckled. I shook my head with a grin. She gets so tired after sex. Every time, she always falls asleep. It's so adorable.

We had taken off her skirt and draped a blanket over her so she'd be more comfortable. Haru rubbed her small back and kissed her head multiple times. "She's so cute, I just wanna squish her." He wrapped his arms around her. Nick and I smiled. She is cute, I love her so much. She's got us wrapped around her little finger.

We decided to get done early so we would be able to head home. On the way, Madelyn had wanted a milkshake. She always does which I also find cute. She happily sipped on it as we made it home.

We went up to the penthouse and got dressed into our pj's. Madelyn wore a lacey pink nightgown that barley reached her thighs. Her hardened nipples were visible through the material. I groaned and looked away from her. I could feel my dick hardening.

Madelyn grabbed her laptop and sat on the bed. "Baby, what are you doing?" Haru asked, coming into the bedroom with a glass of water. She looked up at us innocently.

"I have homework. It has to be done by tonight, bubs." She mumbled, looking back down to her laptop. She quietly busied herself. We allowed her to finish up and helped her whenever she asked us to. Haru placed the glass of water on the nightstand beside her.

After she was finished, she put her stuff away and we got into bed with her. Madelyn snuggled into us with a soft sigh.

~

(Check out my recent announcement to see why I have changed the letter.)
D <3