07.

(Warning: Sexual Assault, rape and violence.)

ʟ ʏ ɴ

"Hey Ka-"

"Madelyn, stop. I think I don't wanna be friends with you anymore. I've been seeing someone lately and I won't be able to be the friend you want me to be." Kate said.

She gave me a look before turning on her heels and walking away. I frowned softly, my lips wobbling and my small whimpers escaping.

The bell rang, indicating that I had to go to class. We had a sub today which I didn't like. I love the original teacher we have. He apparently called in sick.

The sub placed a packet on my desk and proceeded in giving the rest of the class one. She walked back up to her desk and placed the extras down.

"My name is Mrs Guilea. I'm Mr Howard's wife and he's sick today so I'm covering. He told me to hand out those packets to you guys. You have the rest of this class period to finish the most that you can, the rest for homework."

"If you do end up finishing this period, hand them over and you will be dismissed. No funny business, no talking and no texting unless whoever the Madelyn girl in this class, get's a text from the grey's."

Mrs. Guilea sat down at her husbands desk and drank from her mug. I sighed softly. I began working on the easiest math packet in the world.

I was already on my last problem. The bell rang just in time. I gathered my things and gently placed my packet on the teacher's desk. She gave me a small grin.

"Thank you." She said. I gave her a short 'welcome' and walked out of the classroom. I walked down the hallway and outside.

I got into the backseat where Haru was already waiting for me. He shut the door and they each greeted me with the sweetest kiss. I blushed a little.

"Hey, love. How was your day?" Nick asked. I frowned and stayed quiet. I couldn't answer after what happened between me and my so-called best friend. She left me and I didn't know if I was the reason for it.

"Why the long face? Did something happen that we should know about?" Haru asked, pulling me onto his lap so I was now straddling him. My eyes filled with tears, my lips wobbling. Haru kissed my forehead and wiped my tears.

"K-Kate.. said s-she d-didn't want t-to be friends a-anymore." I cried softly. Haru looked furious but tenderly wiped my tears away. He pecked my lips, my cheeks turning a little rosy.

"Baby. You shouldn't give a fuck about what Kate does or says. She's a bitch." Noah said with a serious tone. I sniffled and pouted at the bad words he used.

Then a thought came across my head. "Bubs." I whispered softly. I was too nervous to ask this question. I was feeling a little nauseous thinking about it.

"What is it, baby?" Nick asked, stopping at a red light. I held back a little whimper. I was utterly scared. What if they got mad at me for asking?

"H-Have you been w-with a-another girl b-before?" I stuttered. I felt Haru tense and then relax again. I heard them each sigh.

"We're gonna be honest with you and say, yes, baby. But you're it for us. We couldn't possibly see ourselves with another girl other than you." Nick said.

I felt fuzzy at the reassurance. I felt safe.

We soon arrived home and I took a nice hot shower. I got dressed into some white fuzzy shorts and one of the boys' t-shirt's. I plopped down on the couch with them.