Transgender Dabi w/ Male Toga

Ah yes. I'm back now. Back after a while. So I apologise, it has been quite the time. But I'll try to release as many chapters over the next two weeks as I can. So this chapter was thought of by yours truly.

Au: Male Toga (Himikai), Transgender Dabi, Female to Male. No quirks. Underground gang instead of a Villain organisation. Human Kurogiri and human Spinner.

Sit back, relax, and enjoy.
***************************************
Kurogiri POV
These kids are a handful. I don't even know how I manage to survive every day whilst with them. It's truly a mystery. Toga, Spinner and Twice were all playing Call of Duty and now they're passed out on the couch. Probably from the drinking as well. It was only 11am. How is that humanly possible?

Shigaraki can drink quite a bit, but that's not something even he can do.

"I'm honestly not surprised that those boys ended up like that." Compress, Magne, and Shigaraki all walked in. I was more surprised at the fact that Tomura wasn't with the boys playing video games and raging. I merely just nodded.

"Wait, where's Dabi?" I asked, still cleaning a glass that was probably already clean.

"He's in his room. I was talking to him this morning. His chest is killing him." Shigaraki muttered, scratching his neck ever so slightly. I assumed it was heart burn.

"Does he need medication for it? I can go out and get some." I asked. Shigaraki shook his head, almost too quickly. Was there something I didn't know...? Probably.

"He's allergic. It's best for him to just rest. Without anyone bothering him. He requested that no one but me goes into his room until he's ready to come out."

It was kind of strange. He seemed urgent but tried it hide it. And he was twiddling his thumbs a lot. I just nodded sceptically, slowly putting the glass on a shelf. Compress and Magne started packing up the console and carrying the boys back to their respective rooms.

"Go check on him." I demanded. He nodded, walking down the halls.

Dabi POV
My chest was killing me. You guessed it. I accidentally slept in my chest binder due to being incredibly exhausted last night. Shigaraki was the only one who knew about me being transgender, so I only told him that it happened. Even though Magne could relate, I still didn't tell her. It wasn't exactly an easy task.

There was another knock at my door before Shigaraki entered. Strange. He never comes into my room twice in the same hour. Usually only once since we were both usually outside in the bar during almost all hours of the day.

"Dabi, are you alright?" He asked, a bit concerned. His eyebrows were furrowed slightly. I nodded, trying to stay strong whilst rubbing my chest. "Don't worry, we'll do something about it soon. I promise." He held my hand, leaning his forehead on mine.

"And you always keep your promises." I smiled, tucking hair behind his ear.

"Did you get the binder off?" He asked, concern lacing his voice once more. I shook my head, I can't even reach behind me. He sat me up, and asked if I was okay with him removing it. I nodded once more, and he removed my shirt. I tensed up as he began to undo the binder and remove it. "It's alright Dabi, I won't do anything. I promise. I'm not like that. I'm not like them." I knew who and what he was talking about. An incident had happened when I was in my teens, and I had opened up to him about it months ago.

The binder slid off, and I immediately covered my breasts. Insecurities weren't a fun thing, and I think anyone could agree.

He didn't look at me, but he walked over to my washing basket, with the binder and the shirt I was wearing and placed them inside. Then he walked over to my cupboard, rummaging through for a shirt. He pulled out a light blue shirt that I liked since it was so comfortable, he knew I liked it too, and a hood just in case I needed to leave my room.