Jealousy

As the title states. Except, there's a bit of a situation. This chapter won't end in a happy-go-lucky ShigaDabi thing. Instead, a different pair comes to light. Don't worry, this'll be the only chapter with one of the two ending up with someone else unless I make a part two.

Toxic Dabi, protective Spinner, oblivious Shigaraki.

⚠️TRIGGER WARNINGS⚠️
Violence, toxic/abusive relationship, heavy language and self harm.
***************************************************************************************Third Person POV
Dabi and Spinner were constantly at each others throats. Dabi is jealous of Spinner since he and Shigaraki got along very well, whereas Spinner is jealous of the fact that he was second to Dabi. 

Shigaraki, on the other hand, was very oblivious to the situation, and has no idea what is going on. Toga and Twice were giggling messes every time the two males started fighting about the stupidest thing. Like, one time, they fought about a dirty plate. Kurogiri, whom they had just broken out of Tartarus would stand alongside Compress with disappointment.

Were both in love with the leader, no one will ever know. 

One day, Shigaraki had fallen out of bed during his sleep, a thud aminating throughout the whole base as his ankle smacked the bed pole. Spinner was in the room first, helping the boss stand up as he was still delirious and tired, but still fairly grumpy since he woke up. As soon as Shigaraki was back in bed, he had passed out again. 

"Tom-!" Dabi burst into the room just as the lizard pulled the blanket over the sleeping man. "...ura. What the hell are you doing in here, Lizard?" He whisper yelled, going to attack. 

"Calm your tits, Dabi. He fell out of bed and I went to help him. My room is literally right next to his, can you just lay off for once?" Spinner whispered back. 

"Shut your trap, you oversized reptile. Are you in love with him or something?" Dabi spat, making a move to be closer to Tomura to assert dominance. 

Before they could continue, a sleepy voice started mumbling.

"Politely shut the fuck up..." Shigaraki murmured, glaring at the two of them, "... I'm tired. Can't you two bitch about whatever is going on tomorrow when you can actually yell at each other? I need sleep, so be quiet." He was upset about the other two individuals behaviour, especially since he was exhausted and they were right next to him.

"Apologies Shigaraki, I'll be taking my leave now." Spinner smiled slightly, then glared at Dabi. He turned around with his chin held high as he walked out of the room, quietly closing the door.

"That's what I thought, dickface." Dabi murmured, then lay beside the now sleeping Shigaraki, cuddling him from behind.

The next morning
Spinner POV

Kurogiri had finished preparing an cooking and set the food onto six plates for the original League. 

"Breakfast!" He shouted as I started carrying the plates to the coffee table, placing them down in a semi-circle array. 

Toga and Twice sprinted out, jumping onto arm chairs where their food and cutlery sat. Compress walked out, greeting us before sitting on the left corner of the couch as Kurogiri sat next to him. He couldn't exactly eat food, so he just sat there.

I sat on the right corner of the couch and we all waited for the leader to arrive.

"Oh my fucking god!" We heard him yell as he stormed down the stairs, going to the sink with a cup before angrily filling it up and drinking the water. His ankle was bruised from the fall he had the previous night. I stood up, going to talk to him, leaning against the counter.