Winter Nights

Question of the Chapter: What is the nicest thing someone (a friend or even a stranger) has done for you? 
For me: A stranger at the time, now a good friend, came up to me and struck up a conversation for the sake of it. Ever since then, we've been better friends than either of us thought.

Not the normal AU, but there still are quirks. Dabi still has his fire quirk, but Shigaraki has a different one. He can shapeshift into anyone he sees and can mimic anyone's voices and behaviours, thanks to his perfect memory added with the power. His memory allows him to remember the voice of someone he merely walked past for years into the future.

This will also be a short chapter. Please enjoy.
***************************************************************************************

Shigaraki POV
I looked outside the window whilst putting a book away. It was around midday, and the skies were partly cloudy. 

Last night, snowfall started heavily on the city, and now the streets, roofs and cars were covered in a thick sheet of snow. No one was out ploughing the winter wonderland yet, but they should soon.

"Dabi!" I called, starting to put on my coat.

"Yes?" His voice answered back as he trudged down the stairs. He rested his hands on my back, his chin on my shoulder. 

"Wanna go outside?" I asked, turning my head and kissing his cheek, not really being able to move my shoulders.

"Fuck yes." He grinned, swiftly grabbing his coat and other winter necessities. We buttoned up our coats, put our beanies, scarves and gloves on. We also had leather shoes. "Let's go!" 

He grabbed my hand, pulling me outside with him, not letting go, even as we made it to the front door. 

"Let's go." I mocked, changing my voice to his own, pitching it slightly. He turned his head to look at me, giving me a deadpan look. I just grinned at him.

"Very hilarious." He spoke lowly as we walked out the door. 

Almost instantly, he grabbed some snow swiftly, rolled it and threw it at me. I dusted the snow off, scooping a handful of snow, throwing it at him with much force. He tackled me to the ground, starting to wrestle with me. He was more muscular, so I shifted into him so we'd be on an even plain field. 

We wrestled for no more than two minutes, standing up. I shifted back to myself, jumping on his back as he turned around. 

"Really?" He said, hooking his arms under my knees as he hoisted me higher on his back. 

I crossed my ankles around his waist, wrapping my arms around his neck, grinning.

"Yep." I answered, kissing his cheek. 

Dimples sunk into his face as a smile spread on his lips. He started spinning around, skipping through the snow.

As he skipped, he kicked snow into the air, which inevitably flew into my face, causing me to splutter. Dabi laughed at me mockingly, standing still and setting me on my feet. He turned to me, dusted the snow off my face, grabbed my cheeks and started kissing all over my face. 

I spluttered as his hair got into my mouth, grabbing his shoulders, making eye contact with him. Hair and snow did not taste very nice, especially when it was super cold.

"Cute." He said, grabbing my waist and kicking my feet out from underneath me. I yelped as I was knocked off balance, but he didn't let me fall. He lowered me to the ground, then started burying me in the snow, which made me feel even colder, but I didn't protest to what he was doing.

"Bitch." I muttered under my breath, throwing some snow at his face as I began to get out from under the snow pile that Dabi had made. I then threw a second handful of snow at his face, grinning as he began to splutter.

"Hm?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows at me.

"Hm?" I mimicked, poking his chest with my index finger. We started wrestling again, both of us trying to win. He grabbed my face again when he managed to keep me pinned down, kissing my face again. 

"I love you." He said, hugging me around the torso very tightly.

"Love you too."