Romeo and Juliet

Tw: mentions of death, suicide and self harm.

If any of these topics make you feel uncomfortable, upset or gives you reminders of traumatic events, I will politely ask you to please click off this chapter and read a different one.

For those sticking around to read, please enjoy.
************************************
Third Person POV
Months gone by after the Paranormal Liberation Front had formed and started its plan to destruction.

Tomura Shigaraki, the leader of the Front, had been under much stress and pressure to do everything precisely and correctly to win and bring the hero society down to shreds.

Dabi, his acquaintance, had not been much help either.

"Tomu, you need to take a break." He said, attempting to take the pen away from Shigaraki.

"Back off. I'm doing this for a reason." He slapped Dabi's hand away.

"Please Tomura. I won't bother you again, just rest." He held the leaders shoulders, trying to get him to stand.

"Fine! Only for an hour though! Deal?" Shigaraki snapped.

"Deal."

Dabi POV
Shigaraki and I sat in a room, and I could tell he was exhausted. I placed a pillow in my lap, then got him to lay down, resting his head on the pillow. He was very tense, which was a sign of being exhausted.

"You've been overworked a lot recently. Why?" I asked, touching his hair. Finally, he relaxed.

"I don't know, I've just been thinking about these quirks. It feels like it's tearing my body apart." He looked up at me tiredly, then closed his eyes.

"Why did you go through with it?" I ran my hand through his hair, trying to help him relax a bit more.

"Honestly, I have no idea. Something about the minimum level."

"Minimum? Look at you, you're nearing the maximum energy and power you can physically handle." I was flabbergasted.

"Look, it's weird, I know." He opens his eyes again, his red eyes gazing into mine. He looked like he was in pain.

"I have to tell you something, Shigaraki." I blurted out.

He looked at me curiously, raising an eyebrow.

"What is it?" He asked. I took a deep breath. It was now or possibly never.

"I'm in love with you!"

Shigaraki POV
"I'm in love with you!"

My face immediately starting burning, and I could see that he noticed.

"You are?" I muttered, blushing harder as he nodded. "I'm... I'm in love with you too."

"Really?" He was also blushing now, but a bit less than me. "Thank god. That would've been such an awkward moment."

I held his hand up to my lips, kissing his knuckles. He blushed more, then returned the gesture.

"What a gentleman you are." He grinned.

"Why thank you." I smiled, sitting up.

I grabbed his face, kissing under his eyes where his burns were, then his cheek, and his hand again. He actually seemed happy as I pulled away.

"You have a nice smile." I said, admiring his smile. "And nice eyes."

"Thanks, you do too. Your eyes remind me of rubies."