~Prologue~

—Zurich (Switzerland), 1 month and 3 weeks after the incident :

It was a cold evening, in Zurich, during the cold winter. A tall young man who has green hair up, a blindfold and simple clothes, exited a dark alley with a smile and a bag. He slowly started to make his way towards a flat, with his usual smile.

He was in front of the door, when he knocked 3 times on it. After some times, a skinny man with eyes bags and black clothes opened. The new person, then said to the young man in a perfect German "Have you been followed ?" that earned a chuckle and a smirk "Don't worry my friend nobody followed me. And beside I'm strong enough to take them out." in a not bad German. The skinny man, sighed and let the other entered.

In the apartment weren't a lot of things beside a bed, a small kitchen, a small table near the Kitchen and a desk with a PC and 2 screens turned on. The tall young man took a chair and placed the bag on the small table, he then said "Do you have the location ?". The other respond by "Yes I do. Here take this" and handed a little paper with coordinates on it. The green one smile widely and continued by "Thank you Elliot, but I have another job for you.". Elliot intrigued let him continued. "I want you to come with me in Japan and hack a place with me" the tallest affirmed. Elliot was a little surprised and curious about that "Why I have to come and What I have to Hack ?".

"I want you to come with me because we are going to the [XXXX] Data Center." affirmed the tallest.

Hearing this Elliot was shocked and afraid, why ? Because the [XXXX] was the most popular and secured Data Center in Japan. It was also where a lot of rich companies and governmental infrastructures where ! But the thing that was the most shocking was what the green boy was going to say.

"And I want you to hack the Japanese Hero commission !" continued the green young man with a cheerful tone.

After hearing this statement, Elliot almost fainted. Sure his 'friend' was a little overexited and reckless. But this ! This was crazy !

Seeing Elliot being pale made the young man grinning madly. But it didn't interrupted him as he continued "Of course you're a going to be paid and it's going to be your last mission for a while so don't be discouraged !" he said and pushed the bag towards Elliot.

Elliot nodded and opened the bag. After opening it he smiled a little (due to the shock) and thanked him. In the bag was mostly money but also drugs and....

....porn magazines.

Yes yes the most talented hacker in Europe was a pervert, but don't let this fool you. Apparently, he was searched in 20 countries, for his hacks, including the USA, Russia, France, Belgium,... He was also 15th in the list of the FBI most wanted criminal and 13th in the FSB one ! He was considered as the AFO of the hacker !

"Thanks but what about the security and how are we going to enter ?" asked Elliot.

"Well you don't have to worry about it since most of the security is on the top and not where the servers are" affirmed the green hair man.

"And I can teleport you and me there" he advanced.

Elliot with a little relief respond by "Good well I have to prepare some things and programs I will be ready tomorrow at 15 o'clock."

The other stood up and shook his hand "Perfect" he approached the door "Goodbye Elliot"

Elliot respond by "Goodbye Gojo"

'Gojo' teleported back in his H.Q. in the middle of Siberia.

In his H.Q. weren't a lot of things beside his bedroom, a interrogation room and an operation room. The operation room was filled with a lot of paper, a PC with 2 screens and Maps. It was used for his plan, his revenge against the L.O.V. But also his revenge against the one that 'killed' his past self. 'They' 'killed' his past self, leaving a hurt man with sadness, hate, but also without friends, without a sensei and without a mentor. The poor boy lost all, even his quirk ! But from him, reborn a young man with a power that made him the strongest among earth and with an unlimited amount of negativity !