~Chapter 12~

OOOWWW

Ladies and gentlemen

The moment you've all been waiting for 

Maybe ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

A lot of people, around the world, were exited about the combat between Izuku and the teachers of U.A. But that day wasn't only important for this. Because, in a country situated far away from Japan, a reunion was currently taking place. That reunion would be the cause of one of the most important event of the whole world, for one country mostly, during that century. It would be, also, the cause of the death of one of the most important person in Izuku's life...

But, today, Izuku decided to visit his mother in the morning. He appeared in front of her door and knocked on it three times before she opened it. She smiled widely when she saw him, just before hugging him and bringing him in the apartment.

"Soo, Izuku, how come you're here ? Don't get me wrong I love when you're around, but it must be special to come here 2 hours before your fight." she asked heating up the stove to prepare tea.

The green haired teen took a chair, sited on it, breathed in and began...

"I... I t-think I-I'm in l-love." he replied letting out his breath, just before....

"MYYY BABYYY BOYYY" she yelled hugging her son close to her and tearing up due to the whole emotions.

It took some minutes to calm her down. After regaining her composure, she finally asked the question you're waiting for !

"So, who is the lucky girl ?" she questioned hoping to be the one she thought.

The blindfolded teen blushed a bit before answering. "I-I think it's Ochako..."

"Already with the first name ?" she asked with a smug smirk on her face.

"Hmm... y-yes" he replied blushing and stuttering. "But I don't know if I'm really in love or something else..."

"Well do you enjoy time when she is with you ?" she asked putting two cups full of tea on the table.

"Yes, actually I love !" he replied.

"Do you have any weird feelings when you're around her ?" she said before drinking in her cup.

"Y-yes, I feel sort of uneasy and it's like I have something in my stomach." he replied blushing more.

Inko giggled a bit before telling her son something very important...

"Izuku, I think you're in love" she giggled.

"Wh-what, it can't be, r-right ???" he replied. Making his mother facepalm at her son's density.

"Well, it is." she said.

"But.. It's impossible I'm the main character of a shounen ! I need to recognise my feelings and be with her only at the end !" he exclaimed.

"Well you are but..." she replied a little bit sad and ignoring the last part.

"No... NO... don't tell me I'm the protagonist of a sh*tty fanfiction, that is half-action/romance with an overused plot, that is going to have a big twist and a new concept/plot never seen in any fanfics !!" he yelled winking in the last part.

"Sadly, yes..." she said dramatically...

"NOOOOOO" he yelled dramatically...