~Chapter 9~

It was a typical day for the animals in that forest. They were all living their life peacefully. Eating, sleeping, hunting,... A typical animal life. The wether was good, there wasn't any clouds, the breeze was gentle,...

It could be a good day without anything going on there...

But it wasn't any forest...

It was U.A.'s forest or mostly known as the Ground Omega. Class 1-A and 1-B were currently training there for their Free for all battle. 20 students per Round, 2 rounds, team-up allowed.

Now, you could see the First group fighting. Most of the 1-B students were fighting the 1-A students. All of them really wanted to win against 1-B. Since the incident 1-B had improved more than 1-A. The two classes completed each others. Class 1-A had faced real villains that wanted to kill them, gaining more experience. Class 1-B didn't face that problem and instead could make their training perfectly, gaining more academic knowledge, making their Quirks more powerful,... It was the point of the exercise.

But one thing would change their perception on someone...

Uraraka and Kendo were facing Bakugo and Sero. There was a big distance between them and the big fight. They all glared to each other...

They were ready to fight...

Sero made the first move, he used his tape to attack Kendo, judging her the strongest. During that time, Bakugo used his explosions to fly himself towards Uraraka, before trying to hit her with a strong attack. Key word trying, because she quickly dodged and flew away. Seeing that made Bakugo enraged and he decided to chase her, leaving Kendo and Sero alone to fight...

The battle with the rest of the classes was difficult for the two parts. Most of them were knocked out like Aoyama, Shoji,... The only one that were still able to fight were Mineta, Tsuyu, Kaminari, Komori, Shishida and Tetsutetsu. They were exchanging blow. Mineta tried to stuck Shishida, Tusyu and Komori were fighting really hard. With Tsuyu that tried to use her tongue and Komori tried to counter by making a lot of Mushrooms appear. Tetsutetsu was helping Shishida with Mineta and Kaminari. Despite their quirk being a bit weak, Kaminari and Mineta were a good team when they would team up.

"HANTA SERO IS UNABLE TO FIGHT, 9 REMAINS." All Might yelled.

As Kaminari and Mineta tried to defeat the other two from 1-B, Mineta, then, told something to Kaminari. After whispering something to him, Kaminari quickly went to Tsuyu and yelled.

"TSUYU TAKE COVER !!!" Kaminari yelled before taking cover himself. Tsuyu was confused and why she had to take cover. Before she saw Mineta giving her a thumbs up (I don't know how you say it so to make you confuse Mineta just made that 👍 toward her). Tsuyu then decided to take cover on a tree making her opponent confused. Just before Mineta yelled something.

"SPECIAL MOVE: GRAPE STORM !!!" he shouted before throwing an insane amount of his sticky balls. Towards his opponent. It did some effect, it stuck Shishida and Komori, but didn't stuck Tetsutetsu.

"KINOKO KOMORI AND JUROTA SHISHIDA ARE UNABLE TO FIGHT. 8 REMAINS." yelled All Might through the microphone.

After the storm, the others got out of their hiding spot. They faced Tetsutetsu, took their fighting stance.

"It isn't manly, you're 3 and I'm alone." Tetsutetsu said to them trying to distract them.

"We don't care, but we are going to make an offer yield before you get hurt." he stated punching his fists with each others.