~Chapter 5~

Display of power

Most of the teachers are attached to their students. Like some really enjoy their class, they really like teaching to them,... Of course there are teachers that aren't good or that don't like their class. But I believe most of them does, especially the teachers in U.A. Since they pay attention to their students all of them were shocked when they heard the voice of their student Izuku Midoriya, aside for Nezu, All Might and Aizawa.

"I-i-is i-it really you ?" asked a shocked Present Mic

"Well, yes it's me." replied the green hair boy cheerfully.

"But you died ??" declared Cementoss

"Long story short, I died, I awaken a new power, I did the [XXXX] Data Center Hack with someone and arrested Himiko Toga the one that framed me."

All of them, of course, had the same reaction as their students.

"But it's impossible your body wasn't in good condition at all ! Any quirk don't save you from death !" declared RG

"Well it's because my power isn't a quirk and I'm here to show his power to you." he replied

Of course all of them were intrigued and so they began making their way towards the Fake city. The teachers gave him a communication device. They began to walk towards the observation room and Deku started to make his way towards the fake city.

When they were all in the observation room, they heard Midoriya through the speakers.

"So do you want Maximum destruction and the most fastest way to deal with all of this. Or you want the least destruction and the longest way." asked Deku

"The first option, we want to see you full power" replied Nezu through the earpiece

After that they heard someone quietly laughing but that quickly transformed into an outburst of laughters from Izuku

"AHAHAH you-you want me to use my full power AHAHAHAH" he explode in laughing.

Meanwhile the teachers were confused on why he was laughing so hard after some times he finally gained his composure and asked

"Wait you were serious ??"

"Totally" respond Nezu slightly curious.

"If you want me to use my full power you would have to build more than one fake city and maybe had one or two AFO at their full power. And even there I would win without using all of my power. Here I'm going to show you a fraction of that Power." he declared before disappearing from the camera.

"Where is he ??" asked All Might

"Here" Nezu said as he pointed at the screen. You could see a figure with green hair in the air !

"HE CAN FLY ?!" yelled all of them.

Back to our cinnamon roll.

'Hmm I don't know what to use... Do I use Hollow technique... Hmmm... Nah they aren't ready for that yet... Hmmm.... AH ! Yes ! I'm going to use that !' thought Izuku

He begin to put his hand in front of him when suddenly a large ball appeared in his hand. He then said.

Cursed Technique Reversal : Red

(from 0:00 to 0:13)

(ignore Jogo and imagine a fake city instead of the forest )

He unleashed the ball in the middle of the fake city that made a blinding flash but soon an explosion. All of the fake city was hit by the wave and was destroyed along with the Robots. Of course all of U.A. felt the shock. And as for the teachers almost all the cameras got destroyed. But what they witnessed was beyond shocking. The middle of the fake city was just a crater without anything expect dirt in there. After this show of power Izuku teleported back in the observation room.

"So did it satisfies you ?" asked the OP cinnamon roll.

All of them couldn't respond due to the shock. Even Nezu, who thought of something else like more strength or speed but not that thing.

Seeing this the boy couldn't help but to grin widely. "I think it has" he declared with a cheerful tone bringing them back from their shock.

"H-h-how did you did this ???" asked Present Mic

"I-I-I thought you said that you were quirkless." advanced Vald King.

"YEAH !" add the rest expect for Nezu and Aizawa

"Well, I am" he declared before continuing. "Mr.Aizawa~ could you please use your quirk on me ?" he asked in his usual cheerful voice.

"Ugh fine" the teacher replied.

As soon as he did that, Midoriya muttered "Cursed Technique Reversal : Red" before a smaller ball appeared on his finger. Of course all of them began to run towards the exit, until he said "Don't worry I can control it beside that can prove that it isn't a quirk."

They soon regained there sit while the teen deactivated his technique.

"So if it isn't a quirk, then what is it" questioned All Might.

"This, I'm not going to tell you" replied without his cheerful tone.

"Why ?" asked Midnight.

"And this is another secret" declared the green hair boy.

"But if you are quirkless that means that this power can be learned." stated Nezu

"Well, yes but no" declared Izuku

"What do you mean ?" questioned Aizawa

"It means that yes you can learn it, but it won't be like me, it probably be something like your quirk." he stated before continuing "For example, I can manipulate space to make barriers, impossibilities, etc etc. But if you take Bakugo that has an explosive quirk, if he learns what I learn he could do more things with his quirk."

"Well, do you want to teach us and them ?" asked Nezu

"No" he replied

"What do you mean no ?!" questioned Vlad King

"Because there are a lot of things that complicate all of this. The complications are :

I don't forgive them for what they did 2 months ago

This is to complicate to learn.

I'm the only one that can teach them.

If they decide to practise it alone they could damage their body." he stated

"What do you mean damage their body ?" asked Recovery Girl curious and afraid.

"Well, for example when I use this power, it gives me a lot of strength, but if I go beyond my limits, my brain can fry itself" he said before the room start to get silent.

"I-i-is it true" questioned a afraid Present mic

"Well of course it is. But for the others that use it, it could be more or less serious damage." he explained before receiving a text message. "Well it seems that my mother want me back home so bye bye heroes~" was the last thing he said before teleporting away.

"Ugh great now I have a OP problem child" declared Aizawa before rolling away with his sleeping bag. Everyone sweatdropped at the antic of the Teacher.

"Well I assume you know what to do Cementoss and Power Loader" stated Nezu turning to the 2.

"Yes sir" they replied before exiting the room in order to rebuild the fake city and the robots.

"All of you can dismissed." he said before all of them exit the room.

He was alone in the observation room drinking his cup of tea while thinking 'Hmm Izuku Midoriya. what an interesting person, but what is he hiding ?'

.

.

.

'What does mom want' thought the green haired boy entering the apartment. When he reached the door of the living room, he was met with an interesting sight.

His mom with...

... Uraraka ?!