~Chapter 8~

It was a week since that day, some things happen during that time. First of all, Izuku being back from death is a subject that is still talked about, in the school. That and the fact that he was more ~hot~, made a lot of fangirls over him. He was offered lunches, dates, gifts,... Of course one girl wasn't so happy about this and it was Ochako. Ochako due to that, started to be more clingy around him in public areas. That caused some hate towards her, by Izuku's fangirls and by the girls of 1-A. The girls wanted to be forgiven by the two and didn't enjoy situation where they were too close. But wasn't the case. Izuku and Ochako didn't forgive them. They all tried to do something with them, even All Might. But it didn't work. Whenever, Izuku was in those situation, he didn't accept their apologises. Some of them tried to do more, but he would usually use some of his bloodlust making them run away. It caused some of the people in 1.A. to feared him. Also, since that time Ochako's training was improving. She was now able to have access to her cursed energy, but didn't know how to control it or using it. It was the main objective of her training now. Her and Izuku would always leave the dorms after school in order to train. It made the two happy, being with each other, enjoying their mutual company, having sweets after harsh training, the greatest moment of their day if you would ask them. It wasn't the same for their classmates. Some of them didn't know why they would always leave. Each time they tried to ask, they were either rudely replied or didn't replied at all. It, then, brought a lot of suspicions. One of them was that they were secretly dating and that they were going to dates each time they left. But they weren't sure, that they were dating. Neither Ochako and Izuku...

It was another morning in Izuku's bedroom. It was also something else that changed. His bedroom wasn't the same as before. Izuku's All Might bedroom was remplaced by a normal one without All Might's goods. It was another thing that made some noises around Japan. Because Izuku decided to offered his All Might's goods for the children, that didn't have money for them. The media rushed in. Because with the amount of goods offering it to children wasn't something normal. They just discovered that Izuku Midoriya was back to life. U.A decided to make a lie about why and how he was back to life. It made the popularity of Izuku Midoriya aka Deku grow. But... his fan-club too...

But back to Izuku's bedroom. Izuku and Ochako were sleeping/cuddling. It was one thing that was current for them, sleeping together. Ochako would sneak up in his room asking for cuddles, with a lie on why she was there. She would do this about 2 or 3 nights. If you would asks Izuku about this whole situation, he would tell you that he didn't mind and he actually enjoyed her company. 

*beep*

*beep*

*beep*

   "I... Izuku.... turn the alarm off." she groans. The alarm continued to ring, until Ochako decided to get up and turn it off. She turned her head at the window to see the beautiful sky and it's cloud. She then turned towards the green haired boy that was sleeping cutely. She then looked closer to his blindfold. She was intrigued on what she could see behind it. She didn't know anything about it and each time she asked Izuku he would either ignore, change the subject or turn around it. She decided to approach it, put one of her hand up, approached it with her hand and....

"Good Morning Ochako, hope you slept weel." he declared making the gravity girl jump a bit. He laugh at her reaction and decided to get up. She pouted a bit, but seeing Izuku's abs stopped her right away. 

After that they decided to prepared and headed downstairs. When they arrived, they saw all of the students glancing at them. They glared back before going to the kitchen and making breakfast.