~Chapter 3~

Confrontation

The breeze was gentle, the sea was calm, the birds were singing and the sky was blue. Blue like the color of the green boy's eyes that was waiting on a bench at Takoba beach. He was waiting for the 3 pro heroes. He knew that the encounter was inevitable. He knew that he had to reveal himself. He still had his hate towards his former classmates, the only one that weren't hated were Ochako, the principal and Mr.Aizawa along with the others teachers. Ochako because she was forced to watch, the principal because he knew that he was still innocent in his eyes and Mr.Aizawa because like Nezu and the other teachers, he know that Deku isn't the traitor. But back to our Cinnamon Roll. He was still waiting for them until he sense them approaching. He didn't look at their direction, instead he continued to look at the sea.

When they finally approached him he talked. "Hello" he started. Aizawa quickly took a fighting stance before he was interrupted by the same person. "Don't worry I mean no harm and I just came here to discuss." stated the green boy, still looking at the sea.

Nezu asked an important question. "Who are you ?" he asked.

The green hair boy looked at the principal and answered him. "Well, I'm Izuku Midoriya of course." stated Deku.

The three of course looked shocked. They were expecting something else but a dead back to life, this was unexpected. After regaining their composure, All Might asked an other question. "Can you prove that it's really you ?" demanded the former pro hero.

"Of course ! Hmm let me think... Oh yeah ! I had before a quirk called One For All that All Might took back because he thought that I was a villain despite knowing me for more than a year and giving me this quirk because I had the heart of an hero. My classmates beat me to death, Uraraka had to watch. And after 'dying', I teleported out from where I was. This is the reason why you didn't put anything where the grave is. Is it enough ?" Proved Izuku.

The three of course had mixed emotions, Aizawa was shocked due to the revelation of OFA. Nezu was angered and really wanted to expel them and kill All Might. All Might was regretful and sad.

"Wait. You said that your quirk was passed down to you." asked a confused Aizawa

Midoriya nodded his head before explaining. "Yes, if you want the full story ask All Might. But I assume that we are here to discuss about the Future and not the Past ?" he stated.

"Of course. So my question is how were you able to teleport in the server room if you are quirkless ?" asked Nezu

"Well you are right I teleported there, but I am still quirkless." replied the green hair teenager confusing the three.

"But then how were you able to teleport ?" questioned All Might.

"You could say that I have a power far beyond a quirk. And before you make theories about it. No I am not with the L.O.V. No AFO didn't gave me this." reassured the green hair boy.

"And how did you get it ?" asked Aizawa.

"This, I won't tell you" he stated before continuing. "But I came here to also ask you something."

"Go on" said the principal

"Well, since I'm alive may I join U.A. ?" asked the green hair kid.

"Do you have a proof that you aren't the traitor ?" questioned All Might.

"Ironic of you to ask me that but I do. And it's even better than the 'PrOoF' my classmates had." explained Deku.

"So where it is ? The proof." asked a confused Nezu