~Chapter 13~

Russia is a beautiful country. Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Siberia,... all beautiful cities/region. It's also a country full of history, that has been through a lot. The same could be said for its people. It's one of the reason why the security evolved during the years. But, it's also mean the same for the crime rate, especially in cities located far away from the main ones. Angarsk was one of them, it was a city with one of the lowest hero rate of Russia. So it's normal that the criminal rate was very high there. So high, that it was the cradle of a criminal organisation, a militia called Ядовитый медведь ! (=Venomous Bears [Yes, My inspiration wasn't at my best when I wrote it. Also, I'm going to use V.B. instead of Venomous Bears, sometimes])

They were specialised into sabotages, guerilla, and much more criminal actions. It was a very powerful organisation, so powerful that they even had some spies inside governments.

Also, a lot of women were a part of the organism, a little less than 50%. In fact, at the head of the group was a woman.

She was called Vera, she was a 21 years old beautiful woman. Vera had red eyes, ginger hair and always wore a beret, from the past Russian Army. She had a beautiful body, too. One that could rival Midnight's or Mt Lady's.

But don't let her fool you by her look, she was one of the most deadliest member of the V.B. She was the brain of it. Without her, this organisation wouldn't exist or would be quickly dismantled.

Right now, she was in her office, that was in their headquarters, looking at different papers. When suddenly, she heard knocks on the door.

"Come in." she said in a cold voice.

The door opened revealing one of her lieutenant, Rusanov P. Vladislavovich.

She looked up to him and asked with the same tone. "What is it ?"

"Gojo is on T.V." he replied.

The woman's eyes widened, just before she dropped the papers on her desk and rushed to the main room.

In the main room, most of the people were in front of the T.V. looking at the display of Izuku entering the arena.

Vera smiled kindly, licked her lips, before thinking to herself.

'Handsome as usual, Izuku ~'.

"On the right we have the Big three along with all the heroic's teachers." Nezu's voiced echoed through the whole stadium, making the people cheer for them, as the camera went filming the teachers team. "And on the left we have Izuku Midoriya in class 1-A" he declared making the camera point to him.

"The rules are simple, no destructive attacks for Midoriya and no serious damages. Now let's begin in 3..." all of them, except Izuku took a fighting stance.

"...2..." Izuku arranged his costume.

"...1..." all of them were ready to lunched towards him.

"...LET'S BEGIN..." he said with an excited tone.

Just as he said that, Mirio phased through the ground and lunched toward Izuku. As he appeared in front of him, Izuku disappeared and reappeared next to Midnight.

"Sorry Midnight-sensei." he told her before knocking her out.

He then disappeared making the others suspicious....