~Chapter 14~

Now, let's talk about Rusanov P. Vladislavovich. Rusanov has a quirk similar to Nezu's. His quirk is called, "MasterMind", it gives him the ability to increase his I.Q.. The drawback is that he need more sleep than the others. 

Due to his quirk, he developed a personality similar to Aizawa's, he would always view things in more a logical and statistic way. 

This is the reason why he started to develop his intelligence during his childhood. 

At the age of 25 he was already one of the wealthiest man in Russia !

Despite all the money that he possessed, he wasn't happy. 

For him, it was like there was a blank, like his life was meaningless. 

It was at that moment, that he was recruit by Vera. 

Thanks to her he finally had a meaning, help the others ! 

So, after some times, he became one of the most important person in the organisation. He was specialised in the intel, he would created strategies, attacks, actions,...

Even in a criminal organisation, he kept all of his habits, including dressing professionally. Every day, 7 days a week, he wore his beautiful suit. 

It was one of the things that made him so popular among the ladies. 

Unfortunately for them, Rusanov thought that relationships were illogical and a waste of time. 

But just like a bug in a software, he had one soft spot, and it was the person that was currently speaking with Izuku through the phone...

"Hello ?" asked Izuku through the phone, he just received a phone call from a hidden number...

"привет Izuku ~!" an enjoyed voice spoke.

The sound of the voice brought a smile on Izuku's face. He knew who it was and he was happy that she called him again.

"Vera !! Как дела ? (=How are you)" he asked

"Good and you ? I saw your fight it was amazing, you really kicked their buts !!!" she replied speaking in English.

"You did ?" he questioned chuckling a bit.

"Of course ! The others too !" she replied

"Speaking of which, how are the others ?" he asked.

"They miss you a lot, especially the girls." she murmured the last part, before asking a question. "Are you going to come here today ?" she asked.

"I don't know, I have some things to do today." he said feeling a little guilty.

"Oh" she spoke a little sad, before. "Okay...".

"I have to go, but don't worry I'll visiting you soon." he told her making her a bit less sad.

"Okay, take care." she responded.

"byee"

"byee~"

Izuku hanged up the phone, and messaged Ochako for the date. They agreed on 6 P.M, since it was friday, so their curfew would be later than the others days.

He then teleported to his room, took a shower, and changed clothes. He opted for a simple but yet chic outfit.

Then, after doing all of these things, he decided to surf the net.