~Chapter 2 (Short)~

Sadness

[This happen the day after All Might, EraserHead and Nezu visit. After the government realised the Information (Not the two suspects only the information arround)]

It was Saturday Morning, Uraraka woke up in her room with her eyes all red from crying during the night and eyes bag. She couldn't move on from her best friend/crush death. Ochako couldn't forget her classmates especially Iida, Tsuyu, Shoto and Bakugo. She stood up from her bed and looked at the photo on her desk. It was a photo of her and her best friend. The thing that destroyed Ochako the most is that her other classmates made her watched the death of Deku by attaching her. All of this because she didn't want to participate in the beating and was against it. Of course her 'friends' tried to apologise even Bakugo, but she didn't want to hear a word from them. Even if he died, she was still madly in love for him. She wouldn't admit but she was. She brushed her teeth, took a shower and put on some nice clothes. She then head down stairs. Down there, were most of the class minus Bakugo and Todoroki. As soon as she was there, it was dead silent, all of them looked at her direction, some looked at her with sadness others with forgiveness look. She quickly went to the kitchen, hoping finding no one. Luckily no one was there, she took 2 pieces of bread and put them in the toaster. Her classmates continued their chat. But one had another plan, Mina. The pink skinned girl went directly to Ochako, wishing to earned her forgiveness and to apologise to her.

She took a glass and put some water in it. "Sooo, good weather huh ?" Ashido asked to start the conversation.

The gravity quirk's user glance towards her before looking at the toaster. "What do you want 'Pinky' ?" she said in an emotionless voice, waiting for her toasts.

Meanwhile the class watched their interaction in feared, hope and sadness. "Straight to the point huh ? Well, I wanted to apologise, again, and the girls are going to the mall so I wanted to invite yo-" she was cut of by the same monotone and emotionless voice.

"If you really think I could forgive you for what you all did to me and Deku, you're truly stupid. After all you have done to him and me, you except me to forget ?! And why would I want to be with you again ? After what happened, you are below classmates for me, so don't even think we could be friends again. So move on and don't come near me." She said with venom in her voice.

"But you have to move on and you know that he was the trait-" Mina add, but she was quickly cut off by a very angry glance.

"Sht.the.Fck.up" she angrily said finishing preparing her toasts and went immediately outside the dorms, to eat it in peace.

As soon as she said that, her classmates were filled with regrets all of them have been beyond being just stupid. They were blind by their hate towards the villains, that they killed the most heroic, innocent and nice of them.

Mina let out a sigh of sadness and regret as she went to the couch and turned on the TV.

"The [XXXX] Data Center has been hacked" **click "**2 people have caused the hacking of the [XXXX] Data Center" Click "Apparently only data has been stolen and any virus has been implanted." **Click "**The 2 people appeared in the server's room and hacked there, despite the room having an anti quirk protection.". "Ugh there is nothing on the TV to change the atmosphere." declared the Acid quirk's user.

"It's normal the Hack was impossible and some even think they didn't used any quirk in the process." stated Iida

"Impossible how they were able to teleport then ?" asked Kaminari.

"That's the thing they think that it wasn't a quirk that teleported them" explained Momo

They talked about this until Bakugo and Shoto came down stairs. They also changed a lot, but in the inside. They don't show it but they are regretful of what they did both to Deku and Uraraka. It was Bakugo's idea to make her watch the whole thing. And Shoto used both side of his quirk on him. Soon the 2 headed towards their group of friend.

Meanwhile, Ochako headed towards her friend's grave. She was the one that went there the most. It was her that filled his grave with new flowers. She told the grave a lot about her days, what it felt like without him,... But she also went there to have some peace, enjoying the silent and the fresh breeze. Having her only thought and memories about him for company. Sometimes it was with Mr.Aizawa, his mom, principal Nezu or other person. The only ones that weren't with her were class 1-A.

After some times, she made her way towards the dorm. She quickly went to her room, skipping her class, and watched a movie. Of course her classmates were sad by this. But little did she knew, next week she would see someone important to her.