~Chapter 4~

Annoncement

Most of the people in class 1-A don't like Mondays, including their homeroom teacher. Some of them don't like the schedule others just don't like it because it means that it's the start of the week. But what the class didn't know, was that they were going to receive 2 important informations concerning their past classmate, this Monday.

For Ochako, it was a usual Monday. Waking up at 6 AM, going to take a shower, brushing her teeth, going downstairs, not giving her shit about her classmates, the usual. Of course her classmates tried to approach her, but they were either rudely declined or the worst given the finger. Like I said the usual... She also made her way towards Izuku's grave to water the flowers. After that she walked back at the dorms to put her uniform. She walked to the class alone, while her classmates were staring at her with sadness and shame on themselves...

The first period was for homeroom. Like each Monday it's the period that is the most appreciate by the students. Since Aizawa either sleep or delivered important messages. But this day it was going to be different. This period will reveal 2 things very important about their past classmate.

Each person started talking with their own friends, they were chilling. All except one, Uraraka. She was the only one to be alone. She was staring at the window, looking at the blue sky, the students talking, the friends walking in the street, the couple enjoying their meals or their presence. All of this reminded her of deku. The blue sky for his bedroom filled with All Might things, the student talking like they used to do back then, the group of friends walking in the street like they used to hangout before and the couple enjoying their meals or each other presence like she could do if she had confessed her feelings to deku. Meanwhile her classmates were chilling but also keeping an eye on her.

"Do you think we should apologise again ?" asked Kaminari.

"sigh I don't know. I don't think she will accept them." replied Kirishima.

"Maybe we should give her gifts." Mina said.

"No I don't think it's a good idea. Beside she doesn't want to have anything with us" advanced Momo joining the conversation.

Soon, all of them started proposing ideas of excuses. Like going to the amusement park, offering her free tickets to the spa, etc etc... She heard them all and sighed to herself while thinking 'Can't they understand, I won't forgive any of them. They killed the only one that I loved in front of me and they expect forgiveness.' but her thoughts were rapidly interrupted by Aizawa entering the room.

"Hello Class" said the teacher.

"Hello Mr Aizawa" replied most of the student.

"Today I have some news concerning your past classmates, Izuku Midoriya." declared Aizawa.

After he said that, the tension grew in the room. It was so thick that it could make Mt Lady jealous ! Of course all of them were curious especially Uraraka. She wondered what news he was going to give. But what all of them didn't expect was what he would say after.

"First of all, we have the proof that Midoriya wasn't the U.A. traitor." he stated.

As soon as he said that, gasps could be heard across the room and all of them (minus Ochako) went pale. Ochako was ready to go on rampage for killing her crush that was innocent.

"S-s-so t-that m-means t-that w-we killed an innocent." stated Mina too shocked to speak properly.

"Yes you have. But before Uraraka could go on rampage. The other news is that Izuku Midoriya aka Deku isn't dead." admitted Aizawa.

5 seconds. It took 5 seconds to understand the information that was given to their brain and replied to it by....

"WHATT ?!" screamed all the class including Ochako.

Mr Aizawa quickly used his quirk in order to bring silence. "Don't shout in my class !"

"B-b-but IT'S IMPOSSIBLE !!!" yelled Iida but got quickly shut by Aizawa.

"Well it is." replied the teacher

"But we killed him ?!" said Kaminari.

"Yes you did. *sigh* Long story short, he died, he awaken a new power, he did the [XXXX] Data Center Hack with someone and arrested Himiko Toga the one that framed him." explained bluntly to his students.

Of course all of them were shocked from this sudden revelation, Ochako was angry at her crush to not tell her for being alive, but most of the class was relived that he his still alive.

"And for the last news of today, you have a free day today, because the teacher have a meeting. You can exit the school if you want. Oh it's remind me Midoriya will be back at the dorms Wednesday in the evening." was the last he said before exiting the class leaving an happy 1-A and an Angry Ochako.

All of them quickly went to the dorms in order to chill. But Ochako had another plan she wanted to make a visit. An important visit...

.

.

"Sorry I am late" said Aizawa entering the meeting room.

"Don't worry Aizawa" said the principal.

"So why are we all here exactly ?" asked Vlad King.

"Well, we have more information concerning Izuku Midoriya aka Deku." answered Nezu.

"What about the little listener ?" asked Present Mic.

"We have the proof that Midoriya wasn't the U.A. traitor and he is alive. He is the one that arrest Himiko Toga, proving his innocence." explained Nezu.

"But he died ?!" stated a shocked Ectoplasm.

"Well, yes but no" declared All Might.

"What do you mean YeS bUt No ???" demanded a confused Recovery Girl before continuing "I saw his report, he was in a badly condition. He had absolutely no chance of surviving." she stated.

"We will have to ask him." declared Nezu before hearing someone knocking at the door. "COMING" he said.

When the door opened a tall young green haired man entered the room, he had a blindfold on and simple dark clothes. "aah what a pleasure to all see you again." the unknown stated.

"Who are you ? " asked Midnight with a blush on her face.

"You don't remember me ? Izuku Midoriya of course !" he replied with a smile and a cheerful tone.