~Chapter 16~

"Stab the body and it heals, but injure the heart and the wound lasts a lifetime."

Mineko Iwasaki

Izuku opened his eyes. He was so tired. He didn't felt anything. His arms, his legs, his head absolutely nothing. Not even his quirk, it was like it disappeared...

Just when he tried to think of the event that happened, it hurt his head, so much that he let a groan of pain...

It was at that moment, that he, finally, acknowledged the place around him. It was so dark, empty and silent...

It felt like everything was their, but not at its right place. At the end it looked like nothing, but at the same everything...

He tried hard to remember what really happened and why he was there. But it gave him a hard headache, so hard that he let out a tear...

He didn't why, but he was filled with sadness, pain and suffering...

He felt like the whole universe lashed out on him...

The blaze that was once in his soul, was reduce to a small ember...

It was the first time Izuku considered to give up. He was so weak, so pitiful that he couldn't do it anymore. He didn't have enough determination to continue...

Exactly at that moment, by a miracle, that the sky began to shine. The clouds that were hiding the sun moved a bit to let a single shaft of sunlight illuminate Izuku's soul.

From this shaft, descended someone.

After that person touched the ground, Izuku could see his face.

It was a man, not too old, not too young.

He wore simple clothes, a blindfold covered his eyes, he had a goofy smile on his face white hair on his head.

Izuku seeing the person decided to speak.

"W-who a-are y-you ?" he asked with a small voice and some fear in his voice.

The man looked at the teenager, smiled kindly and spoke.

"Don't worry, you're safe now." as he said that, he created inside Izuku a feeling of relief and kindness.

The whole place around them changed from a dark chaos to a beautiful galaxy formed by many stars, planet but mostly calm and silence, a feeling that Izuku didn't had for a long time...

The man, seeing that Izuku got more calm and didn't feared him decided to speak again.

"My name is Gojo Satoru, but everybody calls me... Gojo"

RING RING RING

Izuku woke up due to his phone's ringtone. He quickly got up. Then, headed towards the phone, still a bit sleepy.

"Who are you and wh—" he couldn't finish his sentence because he was cut by a voice known to him.

"Izuku ! We need your help !" cried Vera.

"Calm Down, I'm coming." he told her hanging up before he decided to change his clothes...

When he arrived there, everybody was running everywhere, some with medicine, others with guns.

Izuku decided to head towards Vera's office.

When he opened the door he saw her with a walkie-talkie in her hand.