Kwami High

Kwami high...A place where only the most prestigius Kwamis attend for school

All the kwami are split into 3 class class A , B and C by class A is the best class for the most powerful kwamis and Class C for the least powerful.

Kwamis usually stay in there normal cute forms but when you go to Kwami high they will turn you into a human.

This event happend before nooroo and duusuu had gone missing.

Pollens POV

  I was just in my room at kwami high when Trixx came in and slamed the door shut

"Whats the matter"I asked "I don't want to halk about it" she said and floped on she bed. Soon after that tikki and duusuu came I laughing ."Whats so funny?"I asked "We made trixx post a picture of her wearing a bunny costume"

Trixx POV

Ughhhhh... we were playing truth or dare and I got a stupid dare to post a pic of me wearing a bunny costume... Now everybody is going to see it and i'm going to get made fun of.Wait i can just make an illusion to make me invisible!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

"Hey guys did you know that we are having prom this year!!!" said tikki"What's prom?"I asked"Oh it's this thing humans have ,it's like a formal-ish dance party with food!"Tikki explained"Sounds wonderful!!!"Pollen cried Duusuu piped up"And we are in charge of planning it""Can't someone else do it"I whined"No Master Fu specificly said us"

So while that was happening...

Wayzz POV 

Me , Plagg and Nooroo were walking down the hall way with our fangirls squealling behind us.When we finally got to our rooms I was so releived If I hear another squeal I'm going to loose it.Being the a class kwami and being good looking as a human means many girls drooling over you."When will the girl kwamis stop following us evry where..."Nooroo whined "Come on just enjoy the attention while eating a salty aged snack" Plagg said and swallowed a full wheel of camembert in one go.Honestly I don't know why or how  plagg eat him camembert  without chewing sometimes i get worried that he might choke.

Knock knock...

I went to open the door  and saw our classmates Tikki ,Pollen and Duusuu but Trixx was missing.

"Wheres Trixx?"I asked .Duusuu threw her fan and it was floating in mid air.I herd a faint whisper "Reality"Trixx was there holding the fan with a grumpy face."What's with the long face vixen" ask plagg.Pollen showed him her phone and he bursted out laughing."What?"Then she showed me her phone ,Ther was a picture of trixx wearing a cute bunny costume looking grumpy and there were also duusuu and tikki in the background laughing it was posted on Kwamigram the caption said"These guys gave me a stupid dare and don't you dare laugh if you do I swear i'm going to make ur life a total hell " Then I looked a trixx she was sitting on my bed crosslegged ,her arms were crossed and she was glaring at us.