Nooroo's night

Nooroo POV

Great so how am I suppose to get wayzz to ask trixx to prom?I could always just blackmail him but i'm not a bad kwami.Maybe I can ask fluff she has the answer to every solution but she won't tell me because she will just the time will come.You know what i'm just going to ask someone else for help.I looked at the time and saw that it was 1 am you know what I should sleep now so how am I suppose to get to my bed every body had aready fallen asleep on the couch.just then I decided it would be nice to see my ships sleeping together.What?I can have OTPs too I just don't scream about them like the girls.Great so how am I suppose to move them?I mean moving the girls would be easy since they are half of the boys weight.I guees I could just drag the boys and carry the girls yeah that sounds about right.But then I figured out an easier Idea I akumatized myself to have mind powers you know to control and move things with my mind.I moved the blankets of the beds and slowly moved my friends to the beds.plagg and tikki was pretty easy to move i put dusuu down in my bed for now and now how am I suppose to move wayzz and trixx maybe If I move wayzz a little bit to the right trixx would fall on his chest and maybe if I move trixxs left hand I little bit that way and boom! I mentaly patted myself on the back for sucessfully moving wayzz and trizz on to wayzzs bed and made them cuddle up to each other.Now I ca finally go to bed I deakumatized myself and was about to go to bed when I realized that I put duusu on my bed and now she is hoging the entire bed I guees I'm sleeping on the floor since Pollen is on the couch and the beds are all taken But then dusuu grabed my hand and used me as a body pillow well great now I can't go anywhere but the good thing is I'm in my bed and my crush is using me as a body pillow and yes I did say crush.My face is probally as red as a tomato right now but I don't care I'mm too tired I closed my eyes and fell asleep.