New Emotion

Trixx POV

I was right there I was face to face with wayzz,oh god can this day get any worse but this isn't that bad I guess.Soon my cheeks are burning up while looking at him"Are you sick?"He asked"N-no,I mean yes umm m-maybe?"wow i'm studdering?"Well you don't look that good you face is all red" he said"Ummmm it's b-because of the... heat y-yeah the heat it's sooooo hot in hear i'm going to go to my room an cool down see you in class!!! Byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyye!!!"With that I ran and grabed tikki who was laughing so hard it was hard to breath and ran to our room.she was laugh all the way there so the kwamis that we passed looked at us will very weird looks.When we got to our room I again floped on to my bed and groaned."You.should.take.a.look.at .your.face"Tikki said between laughs.I looked in the mirror and saw that my face is redder than tikki's hair and that is bright red."For the kwami of illusion who is normally great at lies that lie was very bad I mean how was the food hall hot the ac in there is on 24/7,are you sure you don't have a crush on him?"Asked tikki .before I could answer the door swung open revealing duusuu and pollen"Why did you run of like that?" asked duusu"Oh and we brought you your breakfast cuz I felt bad for you and you didn't finished it"said pollen.I quickly took my try and started eating my grapes while scrolling through my phone because I didn't want to answer any questions. after I finished my food I looked up and saw that every body was starring at me"What?"I asked"You've been acting weird lately..."said duusu "What do you mean?" I asked"I am the kwami of emotion not only can i make amoks to enhance peoples feelings but I can also sense what their feelings are and i sense a new feeling in you that has never been there before"duusu said as plainly as she could.New emotion?what does she mean by that i'm the same trixx nothing new has happened to me.right?maybe it's the thing tick is talking about and i really in love with wayzz?