Sleeping Beauty

Pollen POV

I opened the door and saw wayzz,what is he doing here?"Uhhh...Greatings?" I said"Is trixx OK?"He asked"Yeah,...so you came here and the first thing you said is trixx ok?"this was getting kinda weird"Yeah?" he said"What's the problem with that?""Well normally you would say hi or hello and somtimes wats up,...is something wrong?"It was true normally he would be calm and happy but today he looked sad worried and happy,He doesn't even look calm!"Y-yeah I'm fine can I talk to trix in privet Please?""Uhhhh...sure?" I went back to the girls"Who's there?"Ask tikki

"Wayzz,He requested a privet chat with mrs.Trixx"then I grabed duusu and Tikki and pushed out the door then push wayzz inside"She's is her bedroom!!!!!!!!!"and closed the door eeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkk!!!!! my ship is finally happening!!!!!!! I looked at the girls and they looked mad"What?""You just pushed us out of my room?!!??"said tikki"Well it's all good,my ship is happening!!!!!!!!!""Yeah at least that is happening...."said duusu,then I got an idea"Hey duusu can you make a sentimonster to go spy on them so we can see what they are talking about?"I asked"Sure"She made a butterfly senti monster...ooohhhh does she have a crush on Nooroo?"Optigami be our eyes and ears and go spy on trixx and wayzzs conversation"duusu said.The butterfly origami went in through the door and into the room duusu hold up her tablet which had the amok in it and we saw optigamis vision and hearing it merged it self in a lamp just before wayzz went in.

Trixx POV

Pollen took duusu and tikki away and I was left alone in the room,tobe honest I didn't even get what she said I was too busy being lazy and sleepy so I layed down in my bed and closed my eyes.

Wayzz POV

Pollen pushed me into the the dorm room and closed the door,ok so trixx is in her room I slowly walked tothe room and knocked the door...no answer,I knocked again...no answer so I slowly opened the door revealing trixx sound asleep in her bed luckily the gurdians were on a mission so there were no classes.Trixx was sleeping peacefully on her bed I didn't dare wake her up so I just sat there and waited for her to wakeup man she looked beutiful when she slept just like sleeping beauty.