Late night miracle

Tikki POV

It was and couple nights after our sleepover and I was busy watching a documentary for class when I heard a knock on my bedroom door. I answered it and saw plagg leaning on my door frame

"Hey sugarcube"he said smirking"Hey kitty what are you doing this late?"

"I think the question should be what are you.doing this late?"he said coming in

"Well i'm watching a documentary sbout humans for class!"I said.As I was about to go back to watching he pulled me in to a kiss then we parted

"How about a horror movie insted you can always finish this later"

Trixx Pov

I herd screaming from tikkis room great plagg must have came over and covinced tikki to watch a horror movie.When I ask her to watch a horror movie she refuses but plagg asks her she imediatly says yes.

Great just Great now how am I suppose to sleep tonight with all of the noise!

Normally I am I pretty heavy sleeper and would easily fall asleep but since the sleepover I just couldn't close my eyes and rest for some reason. In the moring I woke up and saw green hair I screamed and fell out of wayzzs bed I stood up grabed my stuff and ran out of the boys room before anyone can calm me down and see how red my face was.

You know what i'm going to walk around the campus besides it's a beautiful night anyway and full moon and bright twikling stars.BUt it is a little chilly maybe i'll bring my blanket out with me since my jacket is be 'borrowed' by pollen since it's the start of fall and she says that orange and brown are the best colors for this season.

Walking out side was a great choice It was as I said Beautiful but what I didn't know was that there were flowers that only bloom on this night they're Called Mirallys. As I was walking oaround I felt like someone was watching me then after a couple more minutes I sensed someone's presence behind me I spun around to see........"Wayzz?" There he was standing with Mirallys in his hand."h-hey"."oh umm hey to you too?"I said okay that sounds stupid.

Meanwhile in a bush behind wayzz
Nooroos POV
Okay so I blackmailed my best friend so that he can finally ask trixx out and to prom too of course it's only 2 weeks left. Ahhh... Dusuu and plague would be proud. So now I'm spying on them to see if and what way wayzz is going to ask trixx out and yeah that's it.

Echo POV
Sooo I followed wayzz outside...I'm not a stalker okay?! Just a very curious bar kwami yeah so back to the scene now wayzz was holding flowers and giving them to trixx !!!!! What the fu-rick he should be giving that to me! That's it I need to do my plan soon but my stupid package got lost in the mail and it's the most important part of my plan ugh!

Sooo I'm making a part 2 to this chapter hehehehe😈🙃😅 but yeah! I finally updated!!!!!sorry it took so long I was typing only a little a day and I was on a 4 day vacation soooooo my bad😅🙃🙃🙃🙃😅😅😅😅😅😅😩