Blush?

Trixx POV

Yesterday was a total disaster I felt so embarresed That i even made an illusion to cover me when I slept that night the only good part  was that wayzz didn't laugh at me yesterday He probaly red the caption on the post.But anyways we're in class right now and I noticed that wayzz style his hair differntly today insted of his hair being combed it was messy but not as messy as plaggs, to be honest i think it suits him I didn't even realised I was staring at him and that pollen was poking me. 

After class was finished I walked back to our dorm room and layed on my bed and to a little nap

Wayzz POV

I woke up this morning and forgot to do my hair  luckily my bed head wasn't too crazy I mannageed to make it work . The whole day I felt someone staring at me but I didn't Thought much of it thou when classes were over I went to the libary and saw trixx and tikki there.Ofcourse tikki would be here but trixx? I went to take a closer lookand under stood trixx wass holding like 7 books while tikki was picking out more and more and throwing them to trixx who was running and trying to catch all of them . Some how everybody in the libary was watching trixx trying to catch the books but suddenly she triped I ran and catched her just in time.Tikki just kept throwing books around thinking trixx was still catching them.

We stayed there and looked into each others eyes for a pretty long time considering the amount of camera sounds and flashes but I couldn't move her piercing violet eyes were just so pretty and it felt like it wanted me to stay.

Trixx POV

I couldn't move I was staring right into bright green and yellow eyes and also because wayze was pretty much on top of me so I couldn't get up"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh... could you get off me please"I said after like 10 minutes "o-oh Sure"said wayzz we got off each other and I imediately got draged away by tikki to our room when we got there she started to squeal"eeeeeeeeeeeeeekkk you and wayzz are sooooooooo cute togehther""We are not a couple and we will never be"I said"Tell that to your cheeks your blushing"Tikki said . I looked in the mirror and saw that my cheeeks where the color of a tomato"Uuuuuuuuhhh thats because..."I looked around franticly trying to find an exscuse then I saw the blush that pollen gave to me for christmas last year and I never used it because I didn't like makeup"...I tried the blush pollen gave me..."Tikki was looking at me like she was questioning my answer"Blush? Since when did you ever use blush?"