Prom 2

Continuation of pollens look

Finally after every on is finished they can go to the prom

Trixx POV
We finally finished getting ready well almost i was still struggling to get my earrings on i mean even thou i have fox ears i also have normal ears weird right? So anyway while i was struggling the girls decided to ask me questions.tikki asked"So do you look forward to prom?"which I responded "well yeah I mean we're already got ready may as well go right?"then dusuu asked"so anything in particular that you look forward to?"then I responded "hmm IDK maybe the food or the dances"and finally pollen asked"Do you have a date?"with that i froze for a second then answered "what?wait are you asking me that hoping that i don't because you don't want to feel left out? Since you don't have a date"now i was her who froze"n-no i was just askin out of curiosity"she said"ok? Then yes do have a date for the prom"
"You do?!"they all shouted whileI just simply nodded my head then dusuu asked again"It doesn't happen to be a green turtle kwami with the power of protection is it?" I then just said"you'll find out!" now time to wait for the boys to pick us up from our dorm. And to be honest they can take their time I'm still learing how to walk in these heels.Oh why oh why do I have to wear them.
And my prayers weren't answered a knock came from the door and pollen ran to open it.seriously! How does she run in heels!
When she opened the door the boys came in looking pretty good.
Plagg came in and went to tikki"m'lady" he said giving out his hand for her to take it. She giggled a bit then took his hand and walked out.Same goes fro nooroo and dusuu except maybe dusuu was a bit too exited and jumped and hugged him insted pollen ran after them and now it was just me and wayzz.
Wayzz POV
When I saw trixx I was stunned I mean I knew she was beautiful before but WOW she is stunning and her hair isn't a mess!
I think I was staring at her for maybe a bit to long cus trixx was waving her hand i front of me and was saying earth to wayzz hello?came out of my trance and helped trixx up from her chair. Which right after I pulled her up she stumbled and fell on to my chest"oh sorry i can't quite walk in these yet" she said gesturing to her heels. "Then why are you wearing them?"I asked"because pollen forced me to right after I said I had a date she insisted on me wearing heels because she said that If I didn't I would look like a dwarf compared to my date and now even thou I'm wearing heels your still taller than me!?"Now that I took a look at our height and compared them I saw that trixx was indeed taller but she was still half a head shorter than me"Well then enough chit chat and let's go to the dance now chall we?"I gave her my hand and she took it.
When we got there I had to admit the girls did a great job with the place judging from the pictures I've seen.
I see that xuppu was at the dj booth since he wanted to try DJ ing. Which I don't mind The less responsibilities for me the better! I need a break from everything and just enjoy myself for once. I saw tikki and plagg...eating typical I swear If those two aren't making out they are stuffing their faces with food, Dusuu and nooroo were just chatting until dusuu squealed and hugged him and pollen well she was taking selfies by her self. I kinda feel sorry for her but then some guys went up to her and at the looks of it asked her to dance but it looks like she rejected them.And she complains that no one likes her.
Pollen looked in our direction and waved then she looked surprised Then I heard a high pitch fangirl squeal! Which also caught the attention of every other kwami in the room."Xuppu! Turn down the music!Pollen why are are you fangirl screaming!"Plagg shouted!"Oops sorry"said pollen sheepishly "It's okay can you please answer my question?"He said"Oh right well, WAYZZ AND TRIXX ARE HOLDING HANDS!!!!!" Then everyone turned to me and trixx I felt my face heat up and turned red Then sudden screams squeals and fangirling/boying over me and trixx I also saw that trixx was trying to hide herself behind me."oh my gosh sooooo cute"said one kwami "I haven't fangirled this much since plikki"said another
"Maybe be we should tell them about us?"I whispered to trixx
"I don't know...I don't really wan't to deal with random kwamis taking pictures of us remember when plagg and tikki got together"She whispered back
"Yeah,but with my power and yours combined we can easily get away from the cameras"I whispered to her
"Hmm...True...I guess I mean we can't keep it from them forever may as well tell them" she said. A couple of kwamis near us heard us and decided to shout"Tell us what?"then all eyes were on us again
"Umm"
No ones POV
Trixx quickly said the first thing that came to her mind "Meandwayzzaresecretlydatingandwedidn'ttellyouguyssopleasedon'tbemadanddon'tfollowuswithcameraseverywhere!"
And then you guessed it more screams and squeals irrupted  the  room.
After a while things finally went back to normal and now the party was in full swing every kwami was having a great time and finally it was time to announce the prom king and queen. Nooroo went up on stage with an envelope in his hand and took the microphone"Well this night was truly magical but i'm afraid it's coming to an end.But before we go it's time to announce the prom king and queen!and the first ever prom king and queen is..................

Plagg the kwami of destruction and tikki the kwami of creation!"
(A/N hehehhehe I'm evil 😈😈😈)
Plagg and tikki went up on stage and put on their crown
"Now time for the last dance of the night and would the prom king and queen please start of the dance"
A slow song began to play and all the kwamis began to find partners and dance around tikki and plagg.
"So did you have a good night?"Wayzz asked trixx and the slowed dance around tikki and plagg
"Despite the heels and all the screaming,yes yes I did ...but...There is something that could make it better"She responded smirking
"What?"wayzz asked
"A kiss"
Wayzz smiled and lifted up trixxs chin and kissed her.
Finally! This chapter took forever!
Thx for everyone read this book and don't worry I will be writing more books!I just have to find inspiration first.
Thx and
Till next time
Eggy