I promise

Trixx POV

I woke up but didn't open my eyes I shifted my position a little and tried to go back to sleep but it mas pretty hard then I felt strokes to my head it was very soothing I smiled and went back to sleep.

I was dreaming or actually i was having a vision about the life of a new owner her name was Alya, sometimes kwamis have visions and they come at random times like how tikki's nrmally come when she's baking and duusu's come when she's on a call with nooroo on her tablet , Mine normally comes when I'm sleeping or writing something on my blog.My blog is about pranking and my shipping journey,I even have a whole entire section on Plikki!!!!!This vision had her transforming into a purple and blue fox suit with a camofluage pattern on it insted of her normally orange fox one I norally have in my visions,did something happen?But before I could think about it the sceen changed to Alya saying "From this point on, Trixx, Rena Rouge can never be seen in the light of day. Shadow Moth's gotta believe that no one's using the Miraculous of the Fox!"Wait what!??!?!??! What happend why would she want everybody to think ther isn't a fox miraculous holder,did she do something bad!!!!! will I never get used again!!! oh this is a total nightmare that I know for sure will happen in the future!!!

Wayzz POV

It's been a couple of minutes and the others went out to get some food I stayed because trixx was still sleeping in my lap, I was reading a book on my phone when trixx started squirming in my lap was she having a bad dream? I tried to calm her down by stroking her head but It didn't work, she opened her eyes and panted heavily"What happened? are you ok?"I asked imediatly"I had a vision"she said still panting.she sat up a started crying"She said she couldn't be seen in daylight like why?did she do something am I going to be trapped in my miraculous forever then i'll never get to see you again!!!!!"she said in between sobs.I rubbed her back"Everything is going to be fine,i won't let that happen to you"She hugged me and cried into my shoulder"But w-what if you're not there!!!"She said still crying"I will,I promise"I kissed her head and she calmed down.