The weekend Part 1

Trixx POV

It's the weekend and also currently 3 weeks before prom and the girls decided to go dress shopping early and I ofcouse had to go because tikki draged me with them. I would rather be decorating to half way done ballroom than go dress shopping but they wouldn't let me.

So now we are at the dress shop after getting our coffee and pollen imediatly threw us dresses to try on, I would rather wear a suit but again they wouldn't let me, So after like 2 hours Pollen put me in an off shoulder orange dress with I would say the biggest slit at the skirt "I feel naked in this""Don't be silly you look beautiful"said dusuu"well your dress doesn't have a huge slit in it!"

"Girls stop argueing we still need to get heels and acessories" So yeah after hours and hours of shopping We finally got every thing we needed I even got to stop at the smoothie shop and got myself a strawberry,orange juice and plain yogurt smoothie.

When we finally got back I wanted to tke a nice and long nap but the boys a had other plans,A knock came from the door I answered it to see wayzz wear glasses?"What are you wearing?"

"My clothes?"he answered"No I mean why are you wearing glasses you don't have bad eyesight"

"Oh plagg bought them for me It  was suppose to be a 'gift' to make me feel stupid, But I kinda like them"

"But I kinda don't"I took the glasses of seriously It made him look like a nerd clown is that even a thing?

"Hey give it back!"He snathed it from me

"Fine,what are you doing here anyways?"

"Oh we are hanging out in our room like a sleepover do you and tikki want to join?Pollen and dusuu are coming"

"Eh sure"and I slammed the dor in his face I gathered up my things and put them is a bag, I shouted at tikki that the boys invited us to a sleep over is thier dorm and she got ready in 5 minutes"Well someones exited to see their boyfriend"I mocked tikki"Shut it he not my borfriend well not now at least"said tikki blushing.I always knew that plagg and tikki liked each other they're just to blind and shy to say so. And that made me have an idea.

We knocked on the boys room and nooroo let us in. The boys dorm was bigger than ours because there were 3 people living in here but they have a smaller bathroom and closet so I guess it's fine.

We put our stuff down and sat in a circle"So what should we do?"asked nooroo "Truth or dare"I screamed,remember when I said I had an idea?Well this was the idea to if they pick truth they'll have to admit thier feelings but if they pick dare i'll just dare tikki or plagg to admit thier true feelings for each other.We spun a bottle to determine who goes first and it landed on...nooroo.Nooroo spun the bottle and it landed on dusuu how ironic right?but I do ship those two.

after a some boring dares it was finally my turn I spun the bottle and lucky enough it landed on tikki! Finally it going to get juicy."Tikki, truth or dare""umm... truth" fun fact about tikki she always picks truth unless it's a special occation."What are your true feelings for plagg"She imediatly blushed and I just smiled."Ummm... I think he's cute and handsom and I really like him"she  said "like him?""Okay I love plagg,happy?"said tikki"Very"plagg was probaly 100 shades more red than tikki right now,MY SHIP IS FINALLY HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!"Y-y-y-you love me?"

Tikki nodded"I love you too tikki I love you too"awwwwww...

Tikki POV

Oh that fox i'm going to get her,if she wants her ship to be cannon then so do i.I spun the bottle and I landed on wayzz.hahaha my luck is coming to good use"Wayzz truth or dare""Dare"Great every thing is going according to plan"I DARE YOU TO PLAY 7 MINUTES IN HEAVEN WITH TRIXX!"