Oh no

Trixx POV

"Pffffffffffffft... me in love,never expecialy with that shell face"I said"Well your 'symtoms'sounds a lot like blushing and staring at him"tikki said"Yeah right" after that we went to sleep

THE NEXT DAY

We were walking to the food hall for breakfast as always when we sat down at the table and started eating a conversation started I just sat there thinking about what tikki said to me yesterday was I really in love,with wayzz?suddenly someone screamed into my ear and I jump away."Thanks roar"Said pollen . the tiger kwami bowed and walked back to his table "what was that for "I shouted"You weren't answering when I asked you to pass the honey"Pollen shruged."So you had roar scream in my ear just so that I can pass you the honey!??!??!"I shouted at her"Pretty much"She responded i was about to launch my self at her when someone quickly grabbed my waist and started pulling me back"Let go I need to mess up her hair and spill punch on her dress"I shouted and tried to get away but whoever grabed me was strong"No,Trixx just stop acting so childish"said the person.Wait I knew that voice,It was raspy but not deep but also not,Oh no I really didn't want to turn around but I needed to know if I was right With that I slowly turned around too see messy green hair ,green and yellow eyes .