Project

Wayzz POV

We were working on the project,well I was working on the project trixx was just laying on her bed spining her flute "Aren't you going to help?"I ask "No" "But it's our project!"I said "I know , you can do the work part i'll just present it"she answered me "But thats not fair!"I complained"life's not fair wayzz nothing is fair"she said.she kinda does have a point every body is different so there is really no fairness I just groned in defeat.

Trixx POV

hahahahhhahah I actually think i'm smarter than wayzz now but his face is kinda cute when he's mad,wait what oh no no no no no no no no no no nonoooooooooooooooooooooo I can't love him i'm a single fox kwami and i alway will be, but his face no stop thinking about his face but it's right in my room STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM BRAIN!??!?!?!?!"stupid brain" i said"What?"wayzz said "Oh did i say that out loud?"I covered my mouth,a minute passed then i quickly jumped up and pushed wayzz out of the door"Wooooooooooow what a day i think i'm headding of to bed " "But it's only 7 pmand what about the project?" he asked "We'll continue it tomorrow see you in the morning , later,BYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEE"as soon as he was out i slamed the door shut and floped on to me bed.