Happy and Anger

Hyun Bin and Ye Jin safely arrived at Seoul a few hour later. Hyun's family really excited when see Hyun Bin and Ye Jin together. IU and Yoona asked Ye Jin many questions and want some gift from them. Hyun Bin just stay silent , all of them just take his action as usual tired from jet lag but deep inside Ye Jin notice this is not unusual him.  All people in the house got their own gift from them.

Hyun Bin sigh . He asked permission to leave.  Ye Jin glance at yong hwa who just leave all of them..

-----------------------

Ye Jin come in their room and lock the door.  She can see Hyun Bin already change his shirt into pijamas and get ready to sleep. Ye Jin  get her pijamas and change inside the bathroom.

After change her pijamas, Ye Jin lying down on the bed. She turn off the main light inside bedroom and just let deem light beside her bed on. She don’t feel want to sleep early. Ye Jin stare on the ceiling..

Ye Jin POV
I wonder, why Bin become quiet?? Am I made some wrong to him?? Omo!!! That gift??! Ye Jin pabo!!

Ye Jin get up and grab her luggage . She try to find Hyun Bin gift. Finally she found it and bring into her bed. Ye Jin open the blue box slowly. The gift also have some beautiful wrap.

Ye Jin get more curious when see beautiful wrap . She open it. Her eyes become widen and her body frozen! Hyun Bin gave her sparkling necklace Aqua, Rhodium plated from Swarovski.  So beautiful!

She turn her head and look at Hyun Bin. Hyun Bin sleep while facing the wall. Ye Jin bit her lips, she feel guilty about her attitude before. Ye Jin go to the mirror and wear the necklace at her neck. She smile alone when see the beautiful necklace proudly hanging and suit with her sexy neck.

‘Bin... I already open your gift. So beautiful! Gomawoyo. I’m sorry about my behaviour before.’ Ye Jin said to Hyun Bin

Ye Jin voice very loud, she sure Hyun Bin will hear her voice. Hyun Bin still sleep peacefully. Ye Jin walk toward him and tell about the gift again…

‘Bin!! Are you hear or not??!!’ finally Ye Jin shout

Hyun Bin who really in deep sleep, shock when hear Ye Jin shout aloud. He rub his eyes, and look at Ye Jin..

‘Honey! Why are you shouting?! It's already midnight you know?! I totally in deep sleep!’ Hyun Bin get mad

Ye Jin step backward when Hyun Bin mad at her. She thoughy Hyun Bin just lying down and not sleep yet..

‘Errrr… nothing Bin. Miane.' Ye Jin said

She really sad when Hyun Bin mad at her. Ye Jin go to her bed and remove Hyun Bin's gift necklace from her neck. She get the blue box, and put the necklace in like usual. When she  want to close the box, suddenly someone hold her hand..

‘Bin?!’ Ye Jin look at her hand

Hyun Bin smile beside her

‘Why honey put this necklace back?? You don’t like my gift?? Give me, let hubby help you waer this necklace on your neck.' Ye Jin hand out the necklace to him , Hyun Bin pull Ye Jin standing in front of him..

Hyun Bin tug Ye Jin hair into right side ,and wear it for Ye Jin. Both of them look at the mirror.  Hyyn Bin give Ye Jin back hug..

‘Honey, you’re so beautiful! I'm so lucky have a beautiful wife like you. Please wear it for hubby always. Miane ,  hubby get mad at you just now..’ Hyun Bin wishpered

Ye Jin bite her lips and smiled shyly. She feel shiver when Hyun Bin give her back hug. She glance at Hyun Bin face..

'Bin, gomawo. I really like it. No need to buy an expensive stuff like this. It will make me difficult and sad when I want to separate with you in the future.' Ye Jin said