Epilogue

"Wow!"

"So cool!"

"I can't believe all of that really happened!"

Lavendershine was sitting in her nest in the nursery, a smile on her face. Three growing kits sat in front of her. One was a brown and white tabby she-kit with green eyes; she looked like her mother but had more white on her fur. Another was a chocolate brown and white tom with cornflower blue eyes. The third was a tortoiseshell she-kit with one blue eye and one green eye.

"So you really journeyed all the way from Shadeclan nowhere near here?" The tortoiseshell kit ask.

Lavendershine nodded. "I did, Mistlekit. Everything told in the story is true."

"Would you still have feelings for Pinepaw if you did find Shadeclan?" The brown and white tom asked.

"Of course not, Flick will always be the love of her life!" The brown and white tabby she-kit said to her littermate.

Lavendershine gave the tabby a look, then turned her gaze back to her son. "That's a good question Sparrowkit, and I've thought about it before. The way I liked Pinepaw was just a kithood crush, it was never going to be more than that."

"I can't believe you almost died twice, and that Sunstrike actually turned out to be a good guy! Without him, you might never have found your way. Fogbreeze could still be ruling Mistclan!" The brown and white tabby mewed.

Lavendershine nodded. "That's right, Finchkit. I owe my life not just to him though, but to Bella and your father as well."

Mistlekit lowered her head. "I wish we could've met him."

"Do you think he's watching us now?" Sparrowkit asked.

Lavendershine smiled. "I know if he can, he will be. He will want to watch the three of you grow into fine, strong cats for your clan."

"We will!" All three kits said together before breaking into laughter.

The brown and white tabby queen closed her lavender tinted eyes and nuzzled her kits lovingly. "I love you, my little warriors."

"We love you, too." They all said separately.

Are you watching, Flick? I will take care of them. I promise.

The end.

//Word count: 357//