Chapter 20: A perfect balance of danger and charm...The Perfect Match!

Stanley 'STAN' Norris vs. Ian 'WILL' Williams

Pix: SW for life!

Video 1: The First, the Last, My Everything by Barry White. Performed by Daniel Boaventura

Video 2: Turn Down for What by DJ Snake & Lil Jon

Dedicated to: amapotelo (A big sister who is anything but evil! Oya chop kiss!!!)

Enjoy!

***

The huge conference room of the Stanwood Pack was filled with everyone who knew about the mind-blowingly crazy invisibility plan. And that meant about six elders including the high priestess, Gloria, Joel, and Deloris, every head of function, the five other betas who served under Stan, the alpha and his mate, the alpha of all alphas and his mate, and of course Paige's mate, Amber, and Deloris' daughter, Camille.

The room was buzzing with excitement. All eyes were trained on the empty seat up front and the soldier who was clearly trying to stifle his laughter, standing by the seat. They were calling it the grand reveal. They had all missed the man of the moment and didn't want to miss the moment he would become visible again. The people gathered in the conference room were as anxious and excited as kids about to receive their Christmas presents.

"Shit, these fools look too excited," Stan laughed. "I can bet my left testicle Pete and George have hard-ons this very moment."

Will burst into laughter even as Deloris beckoned Ryan to join her beside the empty chair.

"What's the idiot saying?" Paige quipped.

"Probably talking shit," Troy chuckled.

"He says he's sure Pete and George are so excited they probably have hard-ons." Will's straight face made what he said even more funny. Everyone dissolved into laughter.

"Fuck you, boss," Pete shouted.

"Tell the idiot I'm invisible, not deaf," Stan laughed. "Maybe I should keep this invisibly shit for an extra day or two just to have some fun in this..."

"Noooo..." Will shook his head but couldn't suppress his laughter. This time he didn't wait to be asked what his mate had said. "He wants to maintain his invisibility for a day or two."

The shouts of 'no' that went up made Stan laugh his arse off. "Not on your life, Stanley." The high priestess shouted to the amusement of everyone.

"Do we look stupid to you, Stanislav?" Camille screeched. "Mum, please ink his arse because we need to know what his naughty self is up to anytime.

"Surely you know we can't risk having a mischievous you running around this pack invisible, Stanley," Gloria scoffed.

"If it were Ryan on the other hand..." Kate drawled.

"Oh, totally sis," Paige slapped her palm against Kate's. "Just not this idiot."

"Know what?" Stan tilted his head to give his mate a mock-thoughtful look. "That's the second time she's called me an idiot," he muttered, referring to Paige. "Gotta teach her a lesson." He got to his feet.

"What are you doing?" Will saw his mate's determined demeanor and just knew he wouldn't be able to stop whatever the warrior had in mind.

"Something I should have done a long time ago." Stan turned to face Will, his eyes filled with sheer naughtiness. "Permission to shock the bitch and her witch."

The grin that widened Will's lips actually alarmed the people in the conference room. 'You have my permission.' Will murmured on their mind-link even as he coiled an arm around Stan's shoulder and accepted a sweet languid kiss from his mate. "Do your thing," He said out loud.