We've got school, don't we? [2]

We had school today. I wasn't really exited, but I was hopeful about the day.

I wasn't gonna be home all day basically, and I hoped The boys wouldn't pick on me again.

I didn't dare to smile yet, but I was for once happy to go outside, after all, I was walking to school today.

My shoes kept untying, but I simply let them be, and went out the house without eating anything, nor saying goodbye.

It was quite hard for me to talk, in all honesty.

I always felt anxious about my voice, and it was something The boys bullied me for. I didn't usually talk, and had a mask and sunglasses.

The boys would simply stop on them, or throw my glasses on the sink and stuff.

They also beat me up.

The mask and glasses always helped to cover all the bruises.. and not just from them, obviously.

Today, as I walked, my arm hurted. It felt like some of the glass bottle's bits had been so deep on my arm I couldn't get them out, and altho I had already cleaned the blood yesterday, it made me nervous to know they were still on my skin.

It was more nervous about someone seeing the blood than for the blood to actually spill down my arm, if the wounds happened to reopen.

I was used to seeing blood already.

I fiddled with my fingers as I walked. I wasn't wearing my earbuds just so I could be aware of my surroundings and hide if one on Them came.

I just didn't know what to do until I reached the school, so I looked at my shoes.

They were a mismatch of colour.
One of them was white, run down, and muddy. It was dirty and it had some red stains on it.

The other one was black, as the other white one was too broken and dirty to use anymore.

It was kinda new, but it wasn't the newest. It had a white line going on the side, and next to it I had drawn a smily face with my paint that never actually came off.

My shoe laces were too long for both of them, so I kept messing 'em up.
I was wearing black socks, clean and all.

I was also wearing some baggy clothes, my black and white sweater, with my uniform underneath it.

A red tie was the only thing from the uniform making it's presence, as I had it over the sweater.

I long pants, as I was very tall and lanky, and it barely touched my shoes. Looking back at them, I smiled for the first time this morning.

It was gonna be a good day. I hoped.